Click here to see all our reviews! " Overall, I would say this is one of the best post-penguin SEO services. You get a diverse set of backlinks, social signals, and a variety of other "penguin friendly" precautions. " - Azguru BUT WAIT.. We love to give you MORE for your money! Check Out Some Great Reviews From Reputable Members! Scroll through this thread to read hundreds more positive reviews! F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions) How many keywords am I allowed? Unlike other services, we don't need you to purchase our package several times to make use of your keywords. We will allow you to use up to 10 keywords (and remember - we also throw in random generic anchors along with broad URLs so theres no need for you to give us those! Just give us your main / secondary keywords you want to rank for) Is this safe, and guaranteed results after Penguin? First of all, this is 100% safe. We tested this on roughly 25 websites and 95% of them saw good results (the other 5% are still dancing and will stabilise soon). There is NO guarantee that this will bring your website back if it was hit. As with any SEO service, you order and wait for results. Never rely on one service alone to rank you overnight to #1! I don't bring any guarantees with my service. However, it works very well. What about the articles for the Web 2.0s? For the Web 2.0s - we will write 1x 300 word article and spin this hugely, leading in Copyscape passed articles, which are also not that readable. We found this way to be most effective past Penguin as we came to a conclusion that Google only checks the uniqueness of an article. You can be assured that our articles are unique as we spin them hugely to high levels. We also have an alternative if you don't want us to spin. We can write 1x 300 words article and simply use this for all 10 Web 2.0s. We asked several SEO providers and their opinion was that it does not create a huge footprint, and instead, a "popularity effect" and a "press release effect". So - if you want us to do the second option instead, just let us know when ordering. What is the turnaround time? UPDATED 29/05/13 - The turnaround time is 20 business days. We carry out your work steadily to avoid any issues with Google as we all know link velocity is crucial to a positive SEO campaign! You will get a full report of your links once work is completed. Are there any bulk discounts? Of course there are. Just send me a PM and I will get back to you. Is SEO dead? Of course not. You just need to figure out what works after all these updates. You need to adapt to the new changes, and only the fittest survives. If you are worried about anything, then let us know. If you want us to use YOUR articles, provide them to us and we will do that. If you want us to use YOUR images or videos, again, feel free to give that to us. We are more than happy to accept those.