1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I get banned for this?

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by Prodige, May 27, 2009.

  1. Prodige

    Prodige Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2009
    Messages:
    455
    Likes Received:
    97
    Have been wondering about this idea..
    Let's say I have guy1 email address which is a real
    Active email address.. Now I take this email address and give it to guy2 to enter it into an email submit offer..will this be detected in any way if I use a incentivized offer?
     
  2. SEO20

    SEO20 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2009
    Messages:
    2,017
    Likes Received:
    2,259
    Can't see how this could be detected. Go nuts. Sure you have an evil plan :)

    Just remember that Guy2 can't enter more than 1 email per IP - in case you will outsource ;-)
     
  3. Oblet

    Oblet BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    18
    If you go nuts, yes, you will get banned. This is basically filling in your own offers, and will not lead to any conversions. Unless you have an IP changer, and you fill in a good 90% of your offers, but most of the other 10% are unique IP's who are not you or someone you outsourced, and those 10% all convert and purchase whatever you are wanting to sell or opt-in or whatever the case may be, you are looking at a ban. Holy run-on..
     
  4. SEO20

    SEO20 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2009
    Messages:
    2,017
    Likes Received:
    2,259
    In working on some serious black hat shit to autofill CPA offers.
    It require a lot more than just faking referrer and playing with some simple iframing i can tell you that much :)
     
  5. Prodige

    Prodige Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2009
    Messages:
    455
    Likes Received:
    97
    Well I am not talking about filling my own offers :( I am talking about giving 1 person 1 real existing and used email address to fill out my email offer lol.
     
  6. noob411

    noob411 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2009
    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    127
    Occupation:
    Feeding my wallet
    Location:
    Palm Bay, Florida
    also make sure that the offer you send them 2 are not opt in where they have to confirm the email....lol....ahem. anywhoo if it were that easy we would all be millionaires as it just takes 5 minutes and poof there is 1.5 million valid emails....
     
  7. Prodige

    Prodige Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2009
    Messages:
    455
    Likes Received:
    97
    Haha that is my point though.. Why can't it be that easy? Why wouldn't it work? Lol