1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't I outrank this ? [PIC]

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by mojamalatajna, Feb 13, 2012.

  1. mojamalatajna

    mojamalatajna Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    391
    Likes Received:
    82
    Well its an youtube video as you can see, my site is old 6 months old, and as you can see i have good backlinks, on page seo is good, a lot of content. So why can't i outrank this ?
    [​IMG]
     
  2. TripleBeamDreams

    TripleBeamDreams Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2012
    Messages:
    135
    Likes Received:
    44
    Occupation:
    Affiliate Marketing
    Location:
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Because Google owns Youtube?
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Gyuman82

    Gyuman82 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2011
    Messages:
    1,832
    Likes Received:
    1,120
    Occupation:
    SEO Specialist
    Location:
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Because you are using junk keyword software and it's not giving you the whole picture.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. mojamalatajna

    mojamalatajna Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    391
    Likes Received:
    82
    Yea i know but still..
     
  5. ferma231

    ferma231 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    3,508
    Location:
    Internet
    Is it even possible to outrank Youtube Video ?
     
  6. Gyuman82

    Gyuman82 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2011
    Messages:
    1,832
    Likes Received:
    1,120
    Occupation:
    SEO Specialist
    Location:
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Youtube videos are often some of the most easiest things to outrank because often it is just there on page 1 because of domain authority but the actual video has very little backlinks to it.
     
  7. genesis311

    genesis311 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2011
    Messages:
    179
    Likes Received:
    97
    Yes! It can be done Ive done it many times
    You could also outrank it with a diffrent youtube video with a link in the decription to your site.
     
  8. mojamalatajna

    mojamalatajna Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    391
    Likes Received:
    82
    Thanks for the tip !
     
  9. upl8t

    upl8t Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2008
    Messages:
    475
    Likes Received:
    84
    Location:
    New Scotland
    What kind of links do you have when you say you have good links?
     
  10. mojamalatajna

    mojamalatajna Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    391
    Likes Received:
    82
    80% of the backlinks are HIGH PR ones, like PR2-7 and the other 20% is social bookmarking or profiles
     
  11. mojamalatajna

    mojamalatajna Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    391
    Likes Received:
    82
    Anymore input ?
     
  12. orzyman

    orzyman Senior Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2011
    Messages:
    808
    Likes Received:
    197
    Occupation:
    http://i.imgur.com/0aNSa.gif
    Location:
    in your mind
    some keyword tools are not showing you all the insight of the competition
    and some tool sites also wants traffic to their sites and does not provide accurate numbers of the competition
     
  13. mojamalatajna

    mojamalatajna Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    391
    Likes Received:
    82
    its a simple youtube video