Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Lunaaa, Oct 14, 2016.
Why don't sellers send you the link to the post?
Your gona see it in webmaster tools anyways
It was said that if they send u the links. Its exposed and you can report.
But to me there are this possibility as i uncover some
1) the quality is like as bad as u can imagine. Spun content , not readable. Weird colors.
Imagine if they send u the links right after work done and u are to write review. What will happen?
2) work is not done. Serious speaking, most send screenshot. How true is that.
3) you already have a list of links point to your site. If they done the work. U wont know the pbn belong to which provider.
In the couple of times I've experimented with bought PBN's from a service it was because the links were total and utter crap.
These were top price services as well.
Ok there may have been other reasons like some level of security. Don't make it TOO easy for Google to trace your network. and I'm not saying all PBN services are crap, but I picked two of the "best" (certainly the most expensive and hardest advertised) and the links were complete shit. Why would you want to advertise what a crap service you did?
Personally, realized some links were "lost" or yet to appear even after 3 months, was told to be patient and then disappeared...
But when they index you see it in google Web masher tools so either way you will know the link.
What to do? I know of many customers who like to disavow the links if they don't like what they see.. They even declare it here !
It is a risk with so many customers' links on it...
Anyway, a question for you guys... Would you like a service whereby only 3 customers' links are allowed per pbn on the homepage. However the payment plan is a monthly one. Like a homepage backlinks plan.
yea but after you paid
someone who paid is much less likely to report his own links lol
if they send it to everyone anyone can start reporting
Yes but if I pay. I ask for the links. They usually say no and say I will send you a screenshot
because you may not find all links
suppose one bought the links just to report this would make it still more difficult for them to find all
that said they could send you at least 1-2 after payment
Either way. They are putting my link on their pbns and it will show up in google webmaster
Basically, there are a few kinds of PBN sellers.
1. You ask for samples and they send you ACTUAL domain that has been used for clients. So basically, anyone, absolutely ANYONE can come to forum, ask for a sample and receive a beautiful domain with 50+ niches of previous clients. Amazing.
2. PBN providers who send full reports - This is almost as bad as the first kind of sellers.
3. Ones who send screenshots - As if this was safe or anything. Googling 2 sentences from those screenshots is absolutely no big deal.
4. Sellers who don't send anything - Best option, but far from safe.
You are correct. You can see the backlinks in the GWT, so why not actually let you pick the domains where you want your link to be posted? I think that there is absolutely no harm with that with sellers of type 1 and 2, because ANYONE can see their PBN domains anyway. Regarding sellers number 3 and 4. yeh, this is much better option, but it's far from safe anyway. You either have your own PBN network or you can order from the marketplace. In that case you have to accept a simple fact, that you are already screwed, question is only when.
Separate names with a comma.