1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what web2s allow adsense?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by Ranko Jones, May 31, 2013.

  1. Ranko Jones

    Ranko Jones BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Messages:
    1,677
    Likes Received:
    146
    as the title
     
  2. Veyron

    Veyron BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,452
    Likes Received:
    1,297
    Use Blogger, considering that it's owned by Google you'll have no issues monetizing it with AdSense and it's also a good way to rank for keywords and I've used Blogger plenty of times in the past and it has always worked well for me so I speak from experience. Also, HubPages and Squidoo also allow publishers to monetize their posts/pages with AdSense. I hope this helps and I wish you luck!

    Veyron
     
  3. jdog37

    jdog37 Power Member

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2009
    Messages:
    510
    Likes Received:
    569
    Occupation:
    unemployed electrician
    Location:
    virginia
    Hubpages allows you to use adsense but your ads are only displayed on your page 60% of the time... The other 40% HP displays their adsense. So basically it is a 60/40 split on ad impressions.

    Squidoo does not allow you to use your own adsense code. They have a revenue share program that is based on lensrank. The lower the rank the better but anything above 20,000 (I think) and you don't get shit.

    I don't use tumblr but I have heard you can put adsense on your blogs there. Might give that a shot.

    Just be aware that using free sites leaves you vulnerable to being shutdown at anytime and there is nothing you can do about it. Therefore I wouldn't put a lot of time and effort into that type of model. Use it for start up cash and invest in your own self hosted sites. Then use your free sites as link juice back to your self hosted ones.

    Hope that helps and I'll see you next Monday.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1