1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was that called again ? (For lead capture on Facebook)

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by shephard, Oct 29, 2015.

  1. shephard

    shephard Junior Member

    Jan 14, 2015
    Likes Received:
    A few months ago I read in some threads about a certain "plugin" or App for Facebook, I can't remember its name, but here's what it does:

    It has text field in your published post to capture lead from user.

    So no sign-up button, just a name and email field with an advertisement written on it.

    If anyone remember what's the name of this function please tell me what it is, thank you :)