Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by cgpa2.17, May 20, 2012.
content or backlinks ? both ?
It more than that:
1. Content - Original, high quality, long time on site
2. Searches with brand name (e.g. someone seaches for blackhatworld on google)
3. Age of the site
4. Baklinks - from high authority sites - e.g. visibility on Wikipedia or some news sites
I call a site authority type when
1. it ranks for thousands of long tails for which the site is not even optimized for
2. gets type in traffic
3. Visitors spend more time browsing
4. offer quality content
5. aged domain with high PR
6. gets backlinks naturally
You must need quality content, you will get Everything slowly
how to do in details bump the site PR? I merely saw serp movement but no answer on how to bump a PR... might share?
PR isn't something you want to focus on. If you create quality content (and rank for those long tail keywords), traffic will be driven to your site from the serps - if your content is indeed useful/high quality, then viewers will share that info via social media/blogs/etc, which will increase the # of backlinks and ultimately PR.
You need to get more users and not pursuit high PR. Content is the king and also behaviour factor matters... Social marketing will be very helpfull in this case. But if you have anything interesting for users it won't help you. So first of all content.
Separate names with a comma.