Discussion in 'Local SEO' started by krishnanayak007, Oct 21, 2016.
What is the important of local listing in SEO?
Here's what you need to do:
1. Decide on your DEFINITE NAP (Name, Address, Phone) and make sure that you won't need to change this in the future
2. Create a Google Business Profile and make it perfect (With pictures, and descriptions, etc.)
3. Create Profiles on all major Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
3a. Do a perfect On-Site optimization
4. Compile a list of citations (Local Directories such as in your city and/or country + Industry-specific Directories)
5. Compile a list of Blogs, News Sites, and other websites where there is a possibility for you to obtain a citation
6. Submit citations to all of the above, but make sure that they are CONSISTENT when it comes to your NAP (the other comments could be different, when doing blog commenting for example)
7. Work on your Organic SEO as well (Do some proper backlinking)
8. Last but not least, you can run some press releases with your NAP in them
With that, you are 99% ahead of your competitors who don't even have a clue what a citaiton is
And make sure that you HIT THE THANKS BUTTON if you find this useful, otherwise your SEO will fail! Just kidding
Local listings are very important. Without a verified Google Map listing, it will be nearly impossible for you to get good leads in local results. I teach my students methods on how to verify a Google map listing without a physical address. This is pretty much the secret to success when it comes to getting local leads in volume.
find out here : https://www.google.com/search?q=Wha...g+in+SEO?+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
Thanks both of you for your valuable reply..
It is the best technique to promote your website...
Local listing is a must for those who have offline regional business to be ranked higher in your particular location. I believe that submitting your company to Google maps is very important in that.
Separate names with a comma.