What best alternative to Bitcoin have you invested in: Ethereum vs Litecoin?

crystalwiz

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
1,662
Reaction score
590
Hey guys,

I just wanted to know what the market is like at this time. I need to invest a small amount in crypto and abandon it there, and see how it grows or plummet over coming months or years. The price to buy and keep Bitcoin seems crazy high at the moment. So I don't wanna go the BTC way now.

Which would you suggest between Ethereum and Litecoin? In which of these two have you tried and how are they performing for you?
 

rajkumar31

Supreme Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
416
Ethereum is not an Alt anymore. It's the best coin to invest in considering the ETH 2.0 launch and EIP 1559, along with Bitcoin.
 

SocialNed

Regular Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Messages
324
Reaction score
214
Age
25
Digibyte is super cheap/under-bought right now, expecting a decent pump soon.
 

jasonforrest

Regular Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Messages
334
Reaction score
86
Hey guys,

I just wanted to know what the market is like at this time. I need to invest a small amount in crypto and abandon it there, and see how it grows or plummet over coming months or years. The price to buy and keep Bitcoin seems crazy high at the moment. So I don't wanna go the BTC way now.

Which would you suggest between Ethereum and Litecoin? In which of these two have you tried and how are they performing for you?
You know you can buy fraction of Bitcoin right?

Buy, slowly accumulate Bitcoin at a comfortable pace, $25/week, or month, or whatever. After long time you'll probably thank yourself for doing it.

ETH is not money, no finite supply, LTC has much less network effect and security. ETH/LTC can be good for things, but not long term store of value (imo)
 

alurosu

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
1,378
Reaction score
1,128
Website
alurosu.com
ETH is not money, no finite supply
Does any world currency have a finite supply? Is there no money in this world? Stop spreading false narratives.

Even if you go on the finite supply argument you should know ETH has a deflationary rate in the future. Research please.
 

specialseo

Regular Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Messages
239
Reaction score
152
I am 95% invested in ETH and remaining 5% in other stuff along with BTC.

BTC is nearing it's all time high but ETH is not. But I guess with staking and all it won't take much to see new all time highs in ETH.
 

stelios0

Supreme Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
1,238
Reaction score
911
Website
www.youtube.com
I have BTC, ETH, VET and LINK. They are doing pretty good right now but imma gonna go big on XMR.
 

VSYNC

Elite Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
3,190
Reaction score
8,735
Website
www.staggeringbeauty.com
ETH is way better than LTC from a value point of view.. Ethereum has already impacted the crypto space more than the next 98 cryptos below it combined. It's criminally undervalued rn.
 
Last edited:

ChristineAshe

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
98
Well, if you want to 'set and forget', make sure whatever you buy (btc or eth) to lock them the same way you buy and lock CD. That way you get profit from inflation (because of the coin price) and interest.
 
Top