Discussion in 'Making Money' started by IMaspirations, Sep 19, 2014.
It must be $10 or less, I want to rank a MNS site.
Why not go check out fiverr.com lol
I trust BHW more
For less than $10, I don't even get a .com domain name or even a very cheap hosting service, or not even a big mac meal, or not even shoes, or a pair of trousers, or a good shirt, (all those things I prefer to be new, of course... I don't like the idea of using someone elses dirtied/soiled stained clothes on me... uugh! ), or have an evening out at a movie with my family, etc. etc (of course I won't go out with someone else's wife to a movie, openly of course)... :"(
BTW if you are successful, let me know how you managed to create the miracle of ranking for less than $10...!
You are better off not buying a less than $10 service and hoping to get ranked.
I could not imagine that $10 would do the trick!
I think he is looking for a Miracle! Beating pro competition and ranking top (easily too -- on top!) for the cost of peanuts! WOW! That would certainly be The Miracle...
But I do hope that he sees it!
okay well what is a service that could rank a low comp mns keyword that is relatively cheap?
How much u willing to spend? $100? $1000? $10,000...
Can't say about other marketplaces outside BHW, but do a survey on our BST SEO services and you'll get an idea of what to pay and what to expect in return. The more successful services are quite good to get the idea. But you have to do that work -- of finding what's good for you. We have done our part to show the right light to you. Anything more is like the baby eating -- with a spoon and through other hands... look cute when he does that, but not good in a grown-up's case! Get "nosey" in self-finding the right things, then take calculated risks early on, and you'll do fine in life.
You say that, but do you think you could please point me in the right direction about where I would be able to learn that by myself?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day; teach a man how to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime!
lol! I will love to teach you to fish, but I can't point you to the single service provider who is good for your needs, which will make me look like a dead and rotten and stinking fish (lol) in the eyes of other great service providers on our BST! Don't want to get murdered that way ... lol.
Watch what those SEO service proders are offering, see what others who took the services have to say about the quality, think and ask your questions to them if they don't mind ... Sorry mate, but go to BST and find SEO services, and ask them your questions? Wouldn't that be easier than trusting an unknown member's words on the forum?
Walk the light man, try it, you could just make yourself a good pro in the process!
An SEO provider will not work for "$10 or less", especially since you need to work on SEO continuously. You also usually need several micro niche sites to start seeing money. $10 will barely get you a .com domain. You can probably get away with free hosting in the beginning, but once your website starts seeing heavy traffic, you're going to need to upgrade to paid hosting.
my advice dont spend on any seo but try to do your homework and learn it on your own. a lot of tutorial for seo whether blackhat or whitehat method you can find here or use the search engine.. but don't just jump directly by buying. trust me .. you will only get disappointed . there's so much BS seo provider here . I been spending large amount of money buying seo . But i dont see anyone that is working .. its just a load of bullshit promises and most of all those lame solicited and fake reviews you read on their bst..
Here's my 2c:
- There isn't a "buy this, rank for sure" solution, at least not with a limited budget. The relevancy and power of a service depends strongly on the quality of your content, the size of your site (is your MNS 5 pages or 30?) and most of all your KW Difficulty (!)
- BEFORE starting with a site try to properly plan out how much money you'll be able to invest in it and how much you'll need to make from it to see a proper ROI. I personally have lost quite a bit of money when starting out because I was investing too much in sites that didn't make me enough money in order to be profitable. So PLAN BEFORE YOU SPEND.
- I'd say invest in a great keyword, build a great page for it (+1000 words) and fill the site up with great content targetting well analysed related keywords. (at least 10 pages) If you're looking for MNS keywords, I'd strongly suggest you check out Ardley's thread (http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackh...asy-keywords-7-100-5-reviews-easiest-bhw.html). Also remember if you want your site to keep it's rankings and get long tail traffic you will have to keep adding content regularly.
- If you have done proper analysis of your competition, you should be able to determine whether your page has a chance of ranking. Analyse the metrics of the competing pages to see what's needed to beat them. Now after getting your pages indexed, wait for your pages to rank organically, this should take up to two or three weeks. If they don't, they'll need quite a bit of work to climb up that google ladder.
- Once everything is properly indexed and the rankings have stopped dancing slowly start dripfeeding social signals (this can be done for under $10, check out SEO Armani thread). If you where truly targetting keywords with low competiton this should at least get you in the top 5 pages. Now you can slowly start to build links.
If you want to succeed online you'd better be investing some money first.
Go get a job, save the money from that job, look for high quality services and buy them.
That's all. Forget that $10 BS thing.
Edit, made a reply in the wrong tab.
It was possible to rank a site for about $15 before Penguin, but now I don't think this will work quite well. But before Panda I had a supplier who wasn't advertising on any board or forum who did the trick to rank a site (of course not the heavy keywords) in top10 for about $15-$20.
Separate names with a comma.