Hey folks, So a while ago I posted asking whether anyone has gotten their Facebook account back from a suspension. Most people recommended not to bother. However, after about 10 days, Facebook restored our account safe and sound! Whether they will do the same for you is a big MAYBE. Accounts get suspended for all sorts of reasons and if it's a 100% blacklisted industry or a violation you cannot really explain yourself with, then it's unlikely you can get it back. Let me first tell you what happened with us then break it to steps. We received a suspension email that said we were out due to "User Safety" policy. We carefully read and re-read this section of the policy multiple times. We thought it's probably because our landing page was too thin on content and we had no privacy, tos links, no menus, nothing. So they thought we were just harvesting user data. That is the most likely scenario. What we did was contact Facebook through over 4 different forms. Every form we could get our hands on that's relevant. This included not just the one we received through email to "appeal" but also the "ad disapproved" form and the normal support form (from help center). The key to getting your account reactivated from our experience is this: REACH A HUMAN. After 10 days, our account returned safe and sound. What we did was draft up a well formatted email that included the following: 1) Very calm and polite tone. 2) Showed that we understood exactly the policy we violated and read about it several times. 3) Showed that we did something about it. (We revamped the landing page and included company information to enhance user trust) 4) Apologized if this was the wrong department and asked to be forwarded to the correct one. We sent it through all the relevant forms in the help center (dont spam them to death though, submit 3-4 relevant forms max). Point #4 was put so that if we got to a human, but in the wrong department, they'd hopefully forward it to a human in the right department. All good now! If you got suspended, here's what I recommend doing. 1) First and foremost, calm down. Really. 2) Carefully read the email they sent you, it's vague, but they point out a specific part in their advertising policy. Read it carefully. 3) Get out of the "I didn't do anything wrong!" vicious circle and try applying the vague policy violation they sent to your situation. This is key. 4) Determine if there's anything you can do to fix the violation and do it. Be paranoid here and try to stay on the safest sde. 5) Go to the help center and start collecting links for relevant forms like the "ad manager disabled", "payments disabled"..etc. 6) Draft an email baring the guidelines above and sent it through the forms. 7) Sit tight for 10 business days. 8) Pro tip! Fish relevant employees on LinkedIn and find their emails. We actually did this and got someone to help us with our case and he was extremely helpful. I won't give specific details for this step because I won't want Facebook employees to get spammed to death, but if you know anyone connected to any FB folks on Facebook (I have some recruiters), this task would be easy. Also a quick Google search can tell you how you can find out their email. If for 10 business days nothing happens, then maybe it's time to move on. Hope this helps!