1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanna exchange LinkedIN connects and Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by SkyrocketSEO, May 30, 2013.

  1. SkyrocketSEO

    SkyrocketSEO Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Messages:
    4,443
    Likes Received:
    11,666
    Occupation:
    travəlɪŋ
    Location:
    Aibres
    Home Page:
    I am building a profile for my wife on Linkedin and she needs some new connects and recommendations (use http://endorser.org/ to create great recommendations). We will Endorse you back

    Just PM me if you're interested
     
  2. SkyrocketSEO

    SkyrocketSEO Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Messages:
    4,443
    Likes Received:
    11,666
    Occupation:
    travəlɪŋ
    Location:
    Aibres
    Home Page:
    bumpity bump
     
  3. WaxmanWaxman

    WaxmanWaxman Newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2013
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    2
    I'm interested to exchange. Got a high value profile, with 40 recommendations, 95% of then genuine. The other 5% is a reinforce of the message from the 95%.
     
  4. asiavirtualsolution

    asiavirtualsolution Regular Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2013
    Messages:
    209
    Likes Received:
    36
    Occupation:
    www.asiavirtualsolutions.com ,Internet Marketing,
    Location:
    Asia
    Home Page:
    Having allot of fun with the endorse website you gave, Below a recommendation for a prostitute called Jane:

    Jane is one of the best among all people I have ever worked with. Jane did not fail a single time. Jane is an excellent, proactive and honest prostitute - her wonderful work flow, skills, knowledge and understanding of change requests made the project a dream. That's her - ambitious, intelligent, responsible and very good perfectionist who can be trusted. I can highly recommend working with her. Jane never refuses you when you ask her for help.