Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by SweTech, Jul 11, 2011.
for tech issues contact http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/members/133650-paincake.html
Great thread! I've looked hard at venomseo and it looks great. Will I need any special knowledge/skills to really make it work for me?
1. Is there a way to edit posts?
2. Is there a way to reply to existing threads?
Is there any video tutorial for the forum posting module?
Is there a way to get in Beta Testers?
Hey great thread swetech, Yes they are improving venom seo everyday,check their forum plus new db a.k.a. platforms r added frequently and u can also train them yourself.
P.S. the training room url is not correct in the op, http://www.juggernautsofts.com/forumdisplay.php?47-The-training-room
Link is changed.
Software is a Master or I say Monster Piece...Amazing Speed..and easy to understand..I was may be the last lucky guy who got Lifetime license...
Update - VenomSEO PRO is now released!
Read more over at the sales thread:
A new Wiki is set up which will help you to receive all the VenomSEO and VenomSEO PRO information in one place.
You will also be able to ask questions and report bugs.
You find it here: http://juggernautsofts.com/wiki
Can I get any good tutorials for VenomSEO bot? I am not able to get much success with it... guess I'm a noob.
Can VSEO reply posts in forums, and months later, edit them?
Does VSEOPRO support posting in forums (posting, not profile). If not now, is it planned to be a feature in later updates?
Where to find bundle deal for less than $100?
I can be a beta tester too.
$79 for a software that has captcha solving included? Hmm, very nice.
How good is it a custom forum profile creation. I'm using senuke at the moment which isn't great for forum profile. Profile link robot is great for that, but captchas cost a fortune. Is forum profile creation good with venom seo?
I tried contacting you on your forum (4 days ago) and via email (2 days ago) but haven't heard back from anyone so I thought I'd try my luck here.
Im on the 10 day free trail and I'm hoping to have this answered before that time is up... so I know weather or not to buy...
1) Is there a way to have it only submit a certain amount of articles each day automatically? I know there is a scheduling feature, but I don't want to blast my site with links from all of the sites each day. I just want to submit about 10 articles a day to a random selection of sites within each module. For example: submit X amount of articles to any site within the web2.0 module that has an active account.
2) Also after I submit 10 articles each day I wanted to have it submit the links of those articles to bookmarking sites and RSS submitters (to get my links indexed). How would I set that up with scheduling and chaining?? I don't think it will be possible because I have to select the URL list for bookmarking and RSS submission when I create the task ahead of time, but I won't know what the URLs are until after the article submission has finished.
3) I have just run through the account creation module a few times (once with your OCR and a few times with deathbycaptcha) but only about 700 of the 1400 available sites worked. I realise this can happen for a variety of reasons (site is no longer working, change of site layout, etc). But will your scripts be updated regularly to make sure we have the optimum amount of sites available? If you do update your scripts to ensure there is always a good supply of working sites to use... how often do you update? And are those updates pushed automatically to our program? Or do we have to manually update the program our-self?
Separate names with a comma.