For the review, I tested "Package 52". The details of my review are below.
What Could Use Improvement
- All of the articles the blog comments were posted on were relevant to the niche of the URL I provided.
- The report was accurate as to what the anchor used was, the URL was, and what article the comments were posted on.
- The comments were readable, although they weren't written in the best English.
- My report was delivered after 8 days.
For Buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
- Some of those articles had similarly formatted comments, leading me to believe other blog comment sellers (or just this seller), is using them. Although this wasn't the case for every website.
For Buyers Regarding Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the shit list rules and procedures.