Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by earlmoney, Jan 18, 2013.
Can i buy software to get traffic. Give me a answer.
easy way, pay for it.
You can get adfly traffic, but it's very shitty traffic
Media buys are the best but you better be prepared to drop $500 / $1000 minimum to get started.
SEO for long term but who wants to wait weeks/months/years for that!
I'm sorry to disappoint you but there is no magical software that will instantly redirect a portion of the Internet's populous to your website. You can use some social or link-building software to increase the likelihood of people finding your website and then clicking on it.
Here are the usual traffic sources:
- build content and get it indexed
- build backlinks to your content to raise them up the search results (you can use software/services for this)
- if you sell products get them listed in Google Shopping etc.
- buy ads in the major search engines, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc. $$$
- build a social presence and attract followers
- submit your content to everything you can find: StumbleUpon, Digg, etc.
- buy ads on social networks (imho not worth it) $$$
- buy banner/text ads that will appear in other peoples websites $$$
- Fiverr gigs and BST threads selling "traffic", potentially a waste of time/money
Separate names with a comma.