Discussion in 'Social Media' started by overtrade, Oct 5, 2016.
Can you add me 2$ too? my login is maxtrax
thanks in advance
There was a Youtube update a few days ago. Therefore, we enabled the emergency servers for this time. We will return our usual services as soon as possible.
As we know, our support is one of the fastest at the market. As I can see, you were answered in tickets very quickly.
Good luck in the promotion!
Sorry, can't find your nickname. Could you please check it?
We are glad to hear that you like our service.
We sorry you had to face with this in recent weeks. We always restore views if we find out the fact of drops.
The system of social networks is very unstable in recent time. That is why some issues can be solved only with the participation of the developers. But despite this, our support solves 90% of the incoming questions within 0-1 hours, the remaining 10% are resolved within 24 hours usually. We always strive to make our service better. Could you please send me the number of your ticket or order id?
Looks like everything is solved in PM's. Good luck in promotion!
Sure, reseller rates were set for you. Confirmation of the phone was turned off for a couple of days.
Thank you for your trust and excellent opinion about our work!
Good luck in the promotion!
Did you open a ticket on our website? Our support is 24/7 and always will be glad to help you.
Sure, you can do it easy through our website. If you will have any questions, please, open a ticket on our website (our support is 24/7).
Money for your order was returned. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2$ only for jr.Vip. 1$ added.
lol, I actually help you understand what's working or not (bulk urls didn't), support insists everything else is OK, I continue to test and pay and major flaws.. then support says it's all OK.
Guys, get real, just be honest. i'm not even asking for refund, just clear - what's working, what's not.
Hey,we need so large facebook homepage likes(50K+ likes),not drop,my skyp: LLOVEPANDA
hi please add $2 to my account for testing: missmaria
also which Instagram followers are highest quality? thank you
Hi, I am interested in your service, can you please add 2$ to my account for testing.
Hello! can i get a test credit? my username is 'Dhura'
Hi. would like to get 2$ on balance. This my login on Top4smm.com: Lasko I will test your service and after i will make a short review in your thread. Thank you!
I'm still waiting for a refund and I keep getting the run around from your support team.
Hey @overtrade ! It's kinda urgent. I've been using your services for a time now and I had no problem and the support was nice too until recently. I was using the instant FB likes and sent 2 orders of 100 likes to the same link and the orders were stuck in processing. This never happened before and I sent so many tickets to the support and they said they can't guarantee anything and it can only be fixed by the server etc. It's been over 26 hours now, got no proper response or help and it's really hurting me a lot. :/ I tried the instant likes on new links and they are also stuck on processing.
My user is - DeadBest
Order ID's - 680900, 680901, 681027, 682963, 687424. Delete them, cancel them whatever. I don't need a refund or will ask for one. I just want to use the feature again ASAP.
My business may be nothing compared to yours but it means everything to me... I would be highly obliged if you could help me asap.
So i guess this panel doesn't work as well? Many panels do not work listed here on forum...
The support is bad. 24/7? I don't get replies for hours. I got a message that the problem was resolved. I used the 'Instant' FB likes once more on a new link - the likes came in a few minutes. Okay, that can work. Fast forward an hour and half, I try the instant likes on a new link. It's been over 40 minutes and the likes haven't come. I know I have no right to complain or blame but I can't get the money I've deposited into the SMM and my work since yesterday has been ruined and I don't think they are going to fix it anytime soon... Very disappointed.
Hi. Woud like to get 2$ on balance. This my login on Top4smm.com: simanuell
I really want to test your service
Hey there, I'd love to make a review on your site, can I get the test balance? Thanks account name is morenox207
This guys are really cool. I only use 3-4 time ( instagram ) and they deliver views asap. Good job!
Hi , can I test your service ( $ ), user : NikoBellic
Hello friend can you add $ user - SkillzZ
I know what you're saying. The social media section here has a number of services making promises they can't fulfill.
More than a week with this service. Up until now, nothing worked.
Only youtube comment likes (did 130 instead of 10).
Lot's of noise from support - I just want to know what service actually work.
Experiencing similar issues.
Separate names with a comma.