- Nov 1, 2018
- Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this, mate!
This shouldn’t be a problem. Just check API documentation and try it. There are some samples for several languages you can check and get a picture how to do it.Well I want to ask a question and I would understand if you don't want to answer, but how hard was it to make a bot like this? I know node.js and I can write scripts with no problem, would something like this take a lot of time using node.js?
If you know how to read and interpret data you can very much do this with vidIQ! The other main point here is content, if you don't give YouTube high quality and new content you won't stay a chance... About the bot it's quite easy to make one, you just need to have some basic programming skills, after that you can make this bot or something similar using C#, Node, Python C++ to name some languages.is there any other way to determinate this withou a bot ? dont have the cash or the brain to make one
API's sometimes can be a barrier in terms of data you want to get, also you can get banned if you overly use their API. With Node you can use something like Puppeteer or any other library, cover up your steps/fingerprint and scrape that information. That way you have more control in terms of the data you want to get. This is just an example and I don't think coding a bot from scratch for this use case is needed, it'll be a bit overkill as you already have online tools available for you where you can get exactly this same information with a few clicks.This shouldn’t be a problem. Just check API documentation and try it. There are some samples for several languages you can check and get a picture how to do it.
API's sometimes can be a barrier in terms of data you want to get, also you can get banned if you overly use their API. With Node you can use something like Puppeteer or any other library, cover up your steps/fingerprint and scrape that information. That way you have more control in terms of the data you want to get. This is just an example and I don't think coding a bot from scratch for this use case is needed, it'll be a bit overkill as you already have online tools available for you where you can get exactly this same information with a few clicks.
May i know what is Bot ??Idea
" make a youtube bot - which can track any youtube channel analytics, just like in realtime " - so I can see which videos they actually getting views in the last 1 or 24 hours, then I make relevant videos after analyzing competition
View attachment 195154
well in the social blade so we can see total estimate channel views, earnings etc in a day, but the problem is we dono which videos actually getting views"
"i have started this all from scratch, being script kiddie having very basic knowledge in .net by using yt API so now i can track any yt channel after worked out like 3-5+ months at the beginning or more i managed to made my own, well if you
have right kind of niche and you are already in the game you can make a lot because u know what kind of videos actually trending ^^ by observing ur competitors well, I have enjoyed a lot while making this bot and being noob programmer its not at all easy to make like this I have added
so it had few features like
1.u can check title, description, tags, comments for any video, bulk thumbnail grabber
2.by keyword research u can get relevant channels and ideas by entering youtube video id or keyword etc
3.u can fetch all videos in for a channel or bulk channel ids grab etc
4.automate ur channels for every 1 or 24 hours u can specify the time so I can just get to work do my research at morning which videos to make
i faced few problems while making this bot
1) like youtube API quota limit so i cant track so many videos so i have to create more API keys
2) i have well maintained this bot from the beginning with dedicated proxies so i dont get wasted at end i know what G is capable of
3) it run by 24x7 so i need a dedicated server
4) well sometimes, you need kind of luck to channel get kick started in first 3-4 months and getting monetized
well at the beginning i had like small vps with less than 10 API keys limited proxies like 20 setup later once i started earning i managed to get dedicated server and proxies up to 100 (100 API keys i can track 30000+ videos in single day )
my niches are limited so i just manged to track 10k videos everyday
1) Well You Have To choose the right niche you are interested in like movie recaps, self-help, affirmations, gaming, health, tech or whatever niche you are already in or want todo sub niches etc , choose the right one
2) List out all your my fellow competitor's channels like 5-10 +
3) Try to make relevant videos of your competitors, which actually getting most views in 24 hours time frame at that time , try to put ur best efforts, catchy thumbnail, if you get better CTR then , u had a chance to be in suggested videos, mostly most of the traffic comes from suggested videos, well u don't get any views at first 1-3 months but 1 video will change everything
4) Make your own videos, don't ever try to re-upload someone else content just inspire from them , because they are ur driving force that's it !,
5) Right now i dono is there is any tracking service available or not when checked 1- 2 years back there is no one so i made myself 1 !
6) when I started this bot my goal was like 2000$ / month by the end of the year I made more than I expected ....
6) English is not my main language well i tried my best !!!.
7) I m starting new niche targeting by next week brand new channel by applying same, goal was like to get 50- 60$/ day constantly by end of the next year being lazy ass I hope I will do @@@
8) well U Actually dont need a bot, the method actually works. !
btw don't pm me to track any channel, I don't have any service offered here.
thank you for reading !
Piece of automated software that does what you want programatically. There are many types of bots out in the wild and some are public (can be found online) and some are private (made/programmed for personal use like OP did).May i know what is Bot ??
does that mean there are 2 data taken.1_its dont need any g accounts to run all u need api key each you get 10000 request = once I create new channel ofc the account is my own id don't buy account bec I m dealing with adsense and I am gonna put lot of efforts in the upcoming days, so I just track videos every day so during this process I make relevant videos which I like
2_its just like research tool like vidIQ, I just get info which videos getting most of video views in last 24 hours in each and every channel if the channel had like 500 videos there is like 50 videos would be in top of..
3_ I don't buy views if you really wanna get kick start u can use adwords but its expensive
4_never had issue its because I create my own content I follow the youtube rules mostly
5_it took me almost 5 + months so all design idea is mine being script kiddie dealing yt API is not easy for first 2 months
suppose if you r in niche like self help which is like getting 4000-8000 views per day is is enough to make 1000-1500$ per month but u have to put lot of efforts to make quality content
once I get my competitors like here : Be Inspired , better to have like 5-10 list
once I started tracking his channel he is had like 250+ videos out of them, these getting most of the views so if I can make videos relevant to them well in this niche my target was like 10k views per day
see the video which uploaded on 2021-10-31 getting high num of views less than 10 min so I got data which video he is getting most of views out of 250+ there is will be top 15 so i make 5-10 videos etc b inspired by his channel like i had another 5-10 list etc
i make my own its all up to you well i hired free lancer he helped me thought year
sorry i didn't used any smm panels when i was in cpa game i used it for unlist method etc that's all different story , its all organic because i m dealing here with adsense , i wait like 3 -4 months
1. you are right 2 hours is just example i track each channel for every 24 hours when starting my day i just check all the videos i just sort of them etc if u in a hurry wanna check quickly i can track instantly but views takes around 5-10 min get updated u know that!
2.visual studio 2019 (its vb.net)
3. well i does not matter actually if u had quality content u get success one day!! well for my new niche targeting i m using my 1 year old gmail account which is actually i am using since last 1 year created wich own sim etc
if u read carefully i mentioned few of them !!