Hey all, So I have had a few questions regarding a comment I made about the 301 Method that I have been testing and that it is still working even after 2.1. This all started after having a conversation with a fellow blackhatter. I heard that he had used this method before and I was interested in testing it after the 2.1 update. It has been working very well for me I have now tested it on a few different niches and am happy with the results. It still needs some fine tuning and you will need to test the niche to see how many you will need to use. Buy a fresh domain, try and use an EMD or at least have the keyword in the domain Populate the fresh domain with content ad maybe use some WordPress plugins to keep the posts looking like fresh content. Purchase some aged domains (amount depends on niche difficulty.) Populate the aged domains with content, leave them to index naturally. Create sub-domains on half of them, or depending on the relevancy of the domain. 301 subdomains and whole sites to a wiki page relevant to your niche. SPAM the living shit out of the domains remembering quantity over quality. (Do this for a week) Flip the 301 to point at your fresh domain. Go to the bank and buy a load of shit you don't even need. If you have any questions about this method feel free to ask, and if you think you can help fine tune it even more awesome!