1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Guru to the Guru's... "Who's That Man Behind The Curtain"?

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by marketinggod, Dec 31, 2008.

  1. marketinggod

    marketinggod BANNED BANNED

    Dec 14, 2008
    Likes Received:
    If you're an Info-marketer, in direct sales/marketing or thinking of getting in the industry, then watching this video will give you insight into the man behind the curtain of some of the most well known "gurus", like: Eben Pagan, T. Harv Eker, Joe Polish, Robert Allen, Mark Victor Hansen, Alex Mandossian, to name a few...

    Free 26 video trainings

    You could probably find his stuff somewhere- i'll leave that up to you
  2. andriax

    andriax Newbie

    Nov 6, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Superb video... Although last 10 minutes is the sale pitch... bless him he's a bit too predictable at that moment. But I've signed up at his website to become as good if not better than he is...
    It is my intention, not my dream (from Joe Vitale)... Just my humour (English soz)
  3. Black Hat Seo

    Black Hat Seo BANNED BANNED

    Feb 8, 2008
    Likes Received:
    When will people learn. The "man behind the curtain" is hundreds of smart marketers who stupidly post good ideas in forums or in their own products.

    This is true of every industry. Carlos Mencia is the "insert guru name" of comedy. He steals 80% of his jokes from unknown actually talented comedians who will never make it to the spotlight. The other 20% he pays professional comedy writers to create who will also never have fame and fortune of their own. His name is Ned for christ sake, he's not even mexican :)

    As long as forums like BHW and yes, even DP exist, these guys will have all the material they need to create shitty products forever.