1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tax question

Discussion in 'Business & Tax Advice' started by cnwelf, Oct 10, 2008.

  1. cnwelf

    cnwelf Regular Member

    May 17, 2008
    Likes Received:
    seek for Cpa accounts
    next to you
    Dear sir

    I am not in usa
    but i have parter in usa
    we earn money by CPA .like:

    Co Prosper
    CPA Storm
    CPA Empire
    Hydra Network

    we can earn about 800 usd /month

    so send to my payapl and some send to check

    i didnot care about tax before.
    but now we can earn about 10 K/month. so he say that we should pay tax.

    can any one show me tax information

    and how to aviod it
  2. lewi

    lewi Elite Member

    Aug 5, 2008
    Likes Received:
    if its paid by check then its more difficult.... but if its paid by paypal just dont worry too much as its harder to follow up etc

    keep a note of the checks that are paid in (as normally marked by a business name etc so not just its your birthday etc)....
    then you have to show you spent that cash on a new pc (business purchases) then you can remove that amount from the taxable amount....

    all depends what country and what you can claim etc... you could go all black hat and setup a fake bank account in the usa and use that without your name on it then you dont worry as much

    im not really the person to ask but thats generally what happens