Discussion in 'Proxies For Sale' started by stellarproxies, Mar 2, 2020.
Would like to request for a free trial, thanks!
Hi IPKiller, we've DM'd you further instructions. Thank you!
Interested in a sample/test
Please reply! thank you
Smtppop3, we've sent you a DM with further instructions. Thank you for your interest!
If anyone else is still interested, we still have free trials - please reply here!
These proxies are very good and fast. Recommendable. However, for my use case, they're out of budget.
Thank you for the trial!
Thank you for the kind review Smtppop3. Please let us know if you have any other helpful information!
**I received a free package of this service in exchange for a review**
- First initial impression is that the dashboard is really simple, and easy to use. May be a little to simple for some who want a little more function
- Been using the proxies for a few weeks now and they are nothing lower than premium. Ports are fast and IP's are nice and clean
- Worked great with socials no blocks, also has multi geo and option to keep an IP static
- Customer support in email was rather slow, but I am sure you can contact through other forms if urgent.
- A lot of people mentioned that it is rather pricey, but from what I have been used to is $10/GB for Resi proxies of this nature. So $15/GB with the lowest package is not far from the norm, so its easy to justify the small premium. Just the minimum is a tad high so you might want to lower that and open up yourself to more customers. And I actually prefer the per GB model especially for automating IG.
- Only time will tell but if you have a nice budget I would try with small package.
- Only a hostname is given for access, so you can integrate these proxies with certain browser management applications. I mentioned this to Stellar and was told it would be looked into. I think it would be a huge plus as these proxies could work great with sensitive accounts.
Premium Proxies, Premium Price.
* Thank you for the review and best of luck with sales! You have earned a customer.
Thank you for the in depth review, underachieved. We'll take all your feedback into account, and improve what we can to make an even more appealing end product for everyone!
If anyone else is still interested in a review copy, we have trials available - please reply to this thread.
We've been receiving a lot of interest and new users on a daily basis, so thank you to everyone who has participated in this thread in one way or another. If you have a particular use case for our residential IPs, whether its purpose is personal or to support business operations - we're the ones to try! Feel free to create an account with us at http://stellarproxies.com and DM us your username to see if our platform is a good fit for your needs.
Have you API rest?
Hi BlackSinger, no unfortunately we do not have an API to work with at this time.
interested in review copy
Hi james, check your inbox as we've let you know how you can get approved for a trial. Thanks.
Interested in free trial please. I manage multiple accounts, so this is perfect for me. Thank you
Hi htejeda70, please check your messages.
Hi, I have a small time business that works with residential ips, would it be possible I was to get a free trial? Thanks so much
Hi jellojello, we've sent you a DM. Thanks!
Separate names with a comma.