1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spamming Forums W Xrumer - Will CPA Ban Me?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by agag2, Mar 1, 2011.

  1. agag2

    agag2 Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1,308
    Likes Received:
    254
    Hwanted to know if I spam forums to drive traffic (via xrumer) to my blog which has a CPA offer - will I get banned by CPA even though I'm linking to my blog and not directly to their page..?

    Thanks
     
  2. dzoniij

    dzoniij Regular Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Messages:
    469
    Likes Received:
    111
    I think no I I have promoted some CPA offers with xrumer and never had any trouble + you can always tell it was some other person who did that, how can they prove that you spammed forums ....
     
  3. ScrapeBoss

    ScrapeBoss Elite Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,865
    Likes Received:
    669
    Location:
    123.456.789.012.345.678.901.234.567
    Home Page:
    What most CPA networks are concerned about is spamming through emails. If you spam forums, you are not likely to have any problem because traffic will be seen to be coming from your site and not from those forums. Had it been you were spamming the forums using the CPA products as direct links, then you are likely to have a problem.
     
  4. DigitalGangster

    DigitalGangster Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Messages:
    387
    Likes Received:
    230
    Couldnt have said it better. Remember once the referrer comes from your site is almost nearly impossible for them to know it came from spamming forums.
     
  5. frenchboy

    frenchboy Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2008
    Messages:
    654
    Likes Received:
    1,281
    Ya that does not seem like something that would get you banned
     
  6. agag2

    agag2 Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1,308
    Likes Received:
    254
    Does this include even if forum owners & mods complain to my CPA network...? If yes I'll be on my way now for some spamming...
     
  7. cooldude7

    cooldude7 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Messages:
    432
    Likes Received:
    357
    if forum owner complains about u to cpa then ull get ban hammer.
     
  8. whatlljk

    whatlljk Regular Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2010
    Messages:
    234
    Likes Received:
    68
    I have had little success so far with direct marketing on forums... 95%+ of the links you'll scrape and blast with xrumer are unpopulated spamfests anyway. Of that remaining 5% that's actually populated, the vast majority of them have protections that xrumer can't get around without extensive modding...

    If I'm wrong about this, though, someone please correct me. I would absolutely love to be able to use xrumer effectively for CPA.
     
  9. ixrumer

    ixrumer Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010
    Messages:
    495
    Likes Received:
    236
    Occupation:
    Xrumer Geek
    Location:
    Melbourne, Australia
    @cooldude7: which means any lame competitor can sabotage you and your sites with xrumer links. (which actually happened on some of our projects).

    we've actually seen people signing up with urls and viagra, sex keywords in attempts of demoting competitors. funny but really damaging tactic.
     
  10. xboxps3wow

    xboxps3wow Power Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Messages:
    737
    Likes Received:
    239
    Occupation:
    student
    Location:
    Chicago
    spamming is bad, mmkaay?