So I tried LSD (acid) for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@javabro
My friend did DMT and psilocybin mushroom and since then he always asks me that did I try it, he's kind of making up my mind because I've had severe depression in the past, still do but not that severe,thankfully.

The experience he told me was unreal and extremely wonderful, idk if it's going to be the same for everyone and I'm not saying to try it, he says one thing that
"he can't explain me the whole trip and things in words and I myself has to experience it".
And the things he shared are "out of this world",
So bro if you ever try DMT or any psychedelic, please share your experience with me, I would very much love to know.

Have a wonderful journey
 
Guys , don't do it for the sake of "tripping" , without understanding what this state really is . You can harm yourself badly .The chance is low but the consequences nearly irreversible .

In this state (if it is a real LSD,not fake) your psyche is getting into a malleable state , just like you open your LP via notepad ++ and see its code .Those visuals or symbols u get are the pieces which your ego is made of . If you have no knowledge of Transpersonal Psychology or psychodynamic states ,you ain't get any benefit from this , but can hurt yourself very bad (even if probability is low)
This thing needs to be done with psychotherapist surrounding you , or know what you are intended to do in those states to use its potential . Otherwise u get nothing but a huge chance of ending up in psychiatric stationary .
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: RAP
Guys , don't do it for the sake of "tripping" , without understanding what this state really is . You can harm yourself badly .The chance is low but the consequences nearly irreversible .

In this state (if it is a real LSD,not fake) your psyche is getting into a malleable state , just like you open your LP via notepad ++ and see its code . If you have no knowledge of Transpersonal Psychology or psychodynamic states ,you ain't get any benefit from this , but can hurt yourself very bad (even if probability is low)
This thing needs to be done with psychotherapist surrounding you , or know what you are intended to do in those states to use its potential .

Do you have experience or know somebody that is permanently messed up because of it? Also are you talking about just LSD or DMT too?
 
Do you have experience or know somebody that is permanently messed up because of it? Also are you talking about just LSD or DMT too?
There were people who end up in psycho stationary , which took it for the sake of cartoons like this guy . If you don't know what to do in this state, you are not controlling the process , so u will not get anything from it , those visuals and effects are just 0.0001% of potential of this drug , so ppl who took it judge it by this tip of the iceberg (and then say "oh I took LSD ") . But if something goes wrong it may throw you into deeply buried emotions , for example to the moment when u were being born , and u will reexperience all of this " hell" once again like its happening live again , if u don't know what to do if it throws u there u will never be the same again (in negative way) after u go back from trip (maybe u can recover after 15 years of psychotherapy)
I achieved this state through breathing techniques , yeah I am talking about LSD . But I have knowledge of this stuff .
 
  • Like
Reactions: RAP
I’ve experimented with everything most people have heard of, and a wide range of research chemicals (analogues of common drugs) as well that almost no one has heard of for many of them. I live a much more chilled life now.

@t0mmy is 100% on the money, DMT is not anything like any other drug.. it feels like such a different experience, zero recreational value IMO

The most accurate way I can describe DMT experiences is like going on a short-lived hyper trip, but it’s not your ego that’s involved, it’s the core of your being/soul/whatever.

You experience connections with other consciousnesses, or at least in my experience that’s what I perceived very strongly. For example in one DMT trip I was turned away from a gate by “something” that communicated to me that I had too much fear in my heart to proceed further..

None of this was visual, I couldn’t see a gate or the thing I felt like I was communicating with, it was more like being stopped from going on a journey by something communicating telepathically if that makes sense.. you just don’t get that with other hallucinogens.

For lack of a better way of putting it, it’s more like a spiritual experience than a regular drug-taking experience.. it felt nothing like acid or shrooms apart from the fact youre hallucinating. Definitely not to be taken lightly, it’s legitimately intense.

Ayahuasca has been on the todo list for a while now.

LOVE this post! I tried a few times to “break through” but I think fear got the better of me the first few times, until I said enough is enough.. Let’s get this going!

Times before that I was close to “breaking through”.. as soon as I changed my mindset.. zooom “welcome to the realm of the gods of SEO our loving son”

Won’t go in to it too much on here as I’ve a lot of clients and don’t want (blinded by a lot of things - no offence) them to think I’ve lost the plot. Best about it is.. I’m more bang on the mark than most “conspiracy nuts”! To me this isn’t about conspiracies.. that shit is old news, looks at your souls amigos!
 
There were people who end up in psycho stationary , which took it for the sake of cartoons like this guy . If you don't know what to do in this state, you are not controlling the process , so u will not get anything from it , those visuals and effects are just 0.0001% of potential of this drug , so ppl who took it judge it by this tip of the iceberg (and then say "oh I took LSD ") . But if something goes wrong it may throw you into deeply buried emotions , for example to the moment when u were being born , and u will reexperience all of this " hell" once again like its happening live again , if u don't know what to do if it throws u there u will never be the same again (in negative way) after u go back from trip (maybe u can recover after 15 years of psychotherapy)
I achieved this state through breathing techniques , yeah I am talking about LSD . But I have knowledge of this stuff .

Well whatever you have said I totally agree with you, because I've done my research as well and it really needs to be supervised by an expert (I haven't tried it ,but I think you haven't tried the DMT if I'm not wrong), yes it literally decodes your mind and then you have to have someone to guide you and not let you panic and saves you from bad trip, I've also read about the breathing techniques and staying in the dark to get DMT released in your body,

But I'm not sure if you just read it up somewhere or you really have tried/done it(the breathing technique).
Don't get me wrong or get offended but it's not as easy as it seems, right?

Any experience you can share?
 
One of my old neighbors fried his brain, so now he thinks he's a pirate 24/7. He wears a pirate hat and carries a plastic sword. He was one of those cool AC/DC/Black Sabbath t-shirts wearing guys with black jeans that have never been washed and old converse shoes.
 
Well whatever you have said I totally agree with you, because I've done my research as well and it really needs to be supervised by an expert (I haven't tried it ,but I think you haven't tried the DMT if I'm not wrong), yes it literally decodes your mind and then you have to have someone to guide you and not let you panic and saves you from bad trip, I've also read about the breathing techniques and staying in the dark to get DMT released in your body,

But I'm not sure if you just read it up somewhere or you really have tried/done it(the breathing technique).
Don't get me wrong or get offended but it's not as easy as it seems, right?

Any experience you can share?
Of course to the person who never explored this things it comes weird and difficult at start . But the benefits worth it , this is literally the strongest tools of self development mankind has ever made , It is also called applied shamanism .
You can google "holotropic breathing" and the works of Stanislav Grof , as he is the founder of this LSD related therapy . In brief it is a deep constant fast breathing , after 1.5 - 2 hours of thisn constant breathing u are induced into LSD state .

 
Did it only once, just to try it out,

With a mindset of wanting to try everything out once (no heroin and such things though) and living in a country where you can get everything rather easy. However, I do prefer mushrooms over lsd merely because the trip lasted like 14 hours (worth tho), but a bit too long for me.

But that was a long ago, the last time we did drugs it was mainly xtc and some ketamin on the after.

My mindset is done with is now though, with businesses running great I don't even wanna experience the shitty day after.
 
Well I do lsd like 2-4 times an year and only when I am happy in life.
Always a fucking blast.
Once I was going in bad trip but my homies pulled me out of it.
 
Well whatever you have said I totally agree with you, because I've done my research as well and it really needs to be supervised by an expert (I haven't tried it ,but I think you haven't tried the DMT if I'm not wrong), yes it literally decodes your mind and then you have to have someone to guide you and not let you panic and saves you from bad trip, I've also read about the breathing techniques and staying in the dark to get DMT released in your body,

But I'm not sure if you just read it up somewhere or you really have tried/done it(the breathing technique).
Don't get me wrong or get offended but it's not as easy as it seems, right?

Any experience you can share?
What this thing does to you after you take it is you become "more whole" you experience the world from a "free angle " , or how more can I say x100 to your self confidence , self esteem , physical , psycho energy , whatever its called , you will experience it when u do it . But this state is not constant, after several days your body blockages will return , but you can make this state constant f u practice this things couple of years .
 
What this thing does to you after you take it is you become "more whole" you experience the world from a "free angle " , or how more can I say x100 to your self confidence , self esteem , physical , psycho energy , whatever its called , you will experience it when u do it . But this state is not constant, after several days your body blockages will return , but you can make this state constant f u practice this things couple of years .
Thanks bro that's really awesome.
So have you achieved how to turn it on such thing with breathing alone?

Any trip experience?
Okay so about DMT, my friend told me he literally sucked into Galaxy and came across weird entities,
is it true? have you or anyone experience such thing, like meeting these creatures?

Not only my friend said that but other several people have described something similar encounter/trip.
 
for example to the moment when u were being born
Taking acid (or any hallucinogen for that matter) doesn’t take you back to the point you were born. This is bs, bro if you don’t really know what you’re talking about you shouldn’t tell other people that have never taken drugs how to do it.. it’s dangerous and blatantly obvious.

I achieved this state through breathing techniques , yeah I am talking about LSD
There is no breathing technique in existence including that of Tibetan Buddhist monks that can put you in the same state as LSD or DMT.

I’ve practiced kundalini meditation for years, including using “breath of fire” a number of times.. look it up. It’s not even 0.01% of the experience during hallucinogens, and neither is holotropic breathing.

Times before that I was close to “breaking through”.. as soon as I changed my mindset.. zooom “welcome to the realm of the gods of SEO our loving son”
Haha a very BHW-seque way of describing breaking through. Yeah I never pushed hard enough to break through properly, but heard some wild things from friends after they have.

because I've done my research as well and it really needs to be supervised by an expert
No it doesn’t. It’s more important to be with one or two close friends who you trust and that are also taking it.
There’s absolutely no need to be supervised by an expert, whatever that means, but you should only take like 1/4 of the normal dose the first time so that you ease into it.
Some mushrooms like Liberty caps are ideal for first time experimenting, because they are generally weaker and more social/light-hearted, with less intense visuals.

If you try acid as your first experience, you should cut the tab into 1/4’s and only have one. See how you go after that.

Ensure you don’t have any strangers around you, you’re in a safe comfortable home, everyone in your company is also taking it, and that you don’t go into it expecting problems., out of dozens of trips I’ve never had a bad one.

You can google "holotropic breathing" and the works of Stanislav Grof , as he is the founder of this LSD related therapy . In brief it is a deep constant fast breathing , after 1.5 - 2 hours of thisn constant breathing you get in LSD state

Yeah this is simply inaccurate. If you’d tried acid you could never say this with a straight face.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Taking acid (or any hallucinogen for that matter) doesn’t take you back to the point you were born. This is bs, bro if you don’t really know what you’re talking about you shouldn’t tell other people that have never taken drugs how to do it.. it’s dangerous and blatantly obvious.


There is no breathing technique in existence including that of Tibetan Buddhist monks that can put you in the same state as LSD or DMT.

I’ve practiced kundalini meditation for years, including using “breath of fire” a number of times.. look it up. It’s not even 0.01% of the experience during hallucinogens, and neither is holotropic breathing.


Haha a very BHW-seque way of describing breaking through. Yeah I never pushed hard enough to break through properly, but heard some wild things from friends after they have.


No it doesn’t. It’s more important to be with one or two close friends who you trust and that are also taking it.
There’s absolutely no need to be supervised by an expert, whatever that means, but you should only take like 1/4 of the normal dose the first time so that you ease into it.
Some mushrooms like Liberty caps are ideal for first time experimenting, because they are generally weaker and more social/light-hearted, with less intense visuals.

If you try acid as your first experience, you should cut the tab into 1/4’s and only have one. See how you go after that.

Ensure you don’t have any strangers around you, you’re in a safe comfortable home, everyone in your company is also taking it, and that you don’t go into it expecting problems., out of dozens of trips I’ve never had a bad one.



Yeah this is simply inaccurate. If you’d tried acid you could never say this with a straight face.
Mate are you trying to deny the facts unveiled by "hall of fame" of modern psychology and altered states of mind ?
LSD is just a tool, a powerful one to change the person in 1 day, you need to understand and control the process to get the benefit from it , or the process will control you and fuck up your life. 99% of people who take it just for the sake of "cartoons" will get exactly that and nothing more, but There is probability is 1% probability that it will take you to perinatal matrices or other places, where you will expereince "hell" . When u get there, you have to know what is going on and how to react so you will improve your life dramatically, if you dont know that, you will be fucked for the rest of your days.
 
Mate are you trying to deny the facts unveiled by "hall of fame" of modern psychology and altered states of mind ?
LSD is just a tool, a powerful one to change the person in 1 day, you need to understand and control the process to get the benefit from it , or the process will control you and fuck up your life. 99% of people who take it just for the sake of "cartoons" will get exactly that and nothing more, but There is probability is 1% probability that it will take you to perinatal matrices or other places, where you will expereince "hell" . When u get there, you have to know what is going on and how to react so you will improve your life dramatically, if you dont know that, you will be fucked for the rest of your days.
I don’t want to be rude to you for the sake of being rude, but you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and have read a few articles and decided to fill the blanks yourself.

The only time that hallucinogens are dangerous is when keyboard warriors start pretending they should be advising other people on the effects of something they have never experienced.

This isn’t an argument to be won, you should just know that what you’re talking about is a profound life experience, and you can’t go throwing around nonsense and expecting it to sound legit.

This is one thing the internet can’t explain to you properly, you want to advise people on how to take acid, maybe try some first. What you’re doing is childish, dangerous and pretty damn naive.
 
Not that into drugs... Just a social drinker. (don't smoke).

Been reading about LSD for a while and wanted to give it a shot.

We don't have street dealers that sells LSD where im from.

Ordered from darknet got it in in just two weeks. (dude.. darknet markets are so slick. It is insane how any kind of drug is just few clicks away. )

Man the experience was unreal. I don't see getting addicted to it. It lasts freaking 12 hours.. I was tired af when i stopped tripping.

The tab i took was only 100ug.

Thinking of trying DMT next.

Any experienced trippers in BHW?
pls can you get for me, I've tried getting myself but don't know how to go about it. Or can you teach me pls
 
If someone say it is shit and he drinks a lot then something is wrong. Alcohol is more more dangerous. But I don't do drugs or alcohol.. I want to control myself.
 
I always wanted to try DMT (for spiritual purpose).
No idea where to buy it. Also scare me if I gonna experience any bad trip like one story that I heard. He tried acid or something, and turned into door handle for like 20-50 years, even though in reality his trip is less than 10 minutes.
He got PTSD after that, and goes half insane.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features and essential functions on BlackHatWorld and other forums. These functions are unrelated to ads, such as internal links and images. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock