Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by ahiddenman, Jan 28, 2011.
Just wondering is the program any good?
Does it actually work?
Is it worth the money?
It is very very slow if you compare it to Xrumer actually you can't even compare the two softwares even if they are used to the same thing.
I honestly think you are better off with Scrapebox (blog commenting) then using Sick. The creator of Sick is saying that they are working a new version of Sick Submitter which will be a total rebuild of the program - Should be interesting to see what they come up with.
I have scrapebox so i should get sick submitter also right?
If I didn't have Xrumer I would get Sick Profile Submitter.
Why do I feel this way?
Well, for one I noticed that my backlinks would get indexed way more often.
Just my 2 cents.
Sick is a good program for creating Profiles links,the atual problem is that is too slow and the fail rate is high so you will have a lot of work to haverst and create your own profile lists..
But Sick 3.0 is coming with a lot of improvements..
sick=gun xrumer=nuke rocket when it comes to profile making sick is slow but is slow and has some faults plus the monthly cost.
God sick submitter is so slow. It is not good at all. Really, save up for Xrumer.
I don't have sick submitter - is it multi-threaded?
it supports different forum platforms
I think sick is decent and you can use it on a VPS
My Honest Review:
Sick Submitter is great for the price ($20/month). But you can find the special discount for only $12.99 per month.
It supports multi-threading (maximum of 30).
Supports CAPTCHA services and various forum platforms.
But unfortunately here's the downside:
1) You have to scrape your own packets OR buy.
2) You can put in external plugins to enhance its power (article submission, WPMU network, .etc) but you have to pay a hefty price for it (like $30-50 per plugin).
3) It can really lag your computer since it loads the whole bunch of sites into each thread (but Sick Submitter 3 will solve this issue).
4) You can only use a maximum of 2 licences at one time. So if you forgot to close the software or log off in a PC withe a different IP and you suddenly run sick submitter for the 3rd time on another different IP, your licence will be blacklisted. You will need to contact the admin to tell them to unblock your licence (usually takes 1 day).
To be honest, I bought nearly all the plugins and custom scraped packets (sites)... I think I might have spent nearly over $500 or more.
If you do not have the budget to buy Xrumer, get Sick Submitter.
But do compare Xrumer's one-time payment to Sick Submitter's monthly subscription fee.
The threads supported is only 30 while other programs can have more.
Like BlackSeng said Xriumer is MUCH better than SS, so if you have the budget you can go for it , if you don't go for SS as its (for my opinion ) the best alternative .
Xrumer looks too powerful lol
xrumer is expensive per month
ie getting a blackhat host etc your looking at $200-$300
and you have a learning curve to make it work
Sick is alot slower but you can just run from home PC with some proxies
you pay for captchas - but you just filter out the sites you don't want
I have Sick and I think its fine for $20 a month -- its no Xrumer but you can get you profile links
so yeah depends on your budget/ how many links you need and whether your a hard core spammer or not.
I got Sick Submitter because I thought it would be a less powerful, less complex, less expensive alternative to Xrumer.
But, when you factor in:
1. scraping time
2. filtering / testing / packet making time / packet costs if you don't make your own
3. catpcha cost
4. huge hog of system resources (completely freezes my dual core on 5 threads wtf)
It would be nice if you could make a bit of extra $$ selling your own packets but the forum is not that busy so that's not a viable option.
All in all, Sick Submitter is a nice idea, a cool attempt but it <<<
Taking extra time to learn Xrumer is now my choice. My goal is to heavily mod it in order to post to a variety of different platforms as I require for my own needs.
Separate names with a comma.