Discussion in 'Content / Copywriting' started by seodean, Jan 6, 2017.
TAT and sample please
Apart from Amazon can you provide WordPress/Web design related content?
Order #842 placed
check PM & thanks for the order
Hi, can I get a sample please? Thanks a lot!
Send me some samples, please!
Please send me samples of Best Product Reviews articles. Any discounts available?
Sample content looks great, placed an order - Order #843. Thanks!
Soon I have been waiting one month for one article. The date of delivery is getting postponed all the time. "A few days" turns into a week etcetera.
Is anything happening with my order?
thanks for the order
Done, check your e-mail.
I ordered a buyers guide of 5000 words at the cost of 47.44 euro.
I placed my order 2018-05-20 and received it 2018-06-14.
Hemingway graded the article a 6.
What I liked:
- The writer followed my instructions to 100%
- It was written in a professional and good way. Not native, but close enough.
- The reviews of each product are correct and well-informing.
- Copyscape finds "no result" of this article.
What I didn't like:
- The TAT. When I requested an update he said "a few days", one week later nothing had happened yet.
- The parts that are non-reviews (i.e introductions) are not very good. The first sentence in the article is (I have change the product name to not reveal my niche):
"Ice hockey pucks are fun and are an important part of the game". No shit. It's kinda vital to have a puck when playing hockey. If the puck is fun in itself, I'm not sure.
- Sometimes it shows that the writer doesn't understand the subject. One time the writer wrote "*Product type (not *synonym of product type name*). I don't know any synonyms to hockey pucks, but it basically looked like this "Hockey pucks (not pucks)". This only happened once, though.
The reviews of every product are fine. The writer can use synonyms and switch up the language to make each review sound natural and original. However, when it comes to "free writing", as in writing introductions and such - it's not very good. Not bad, but also not good. I will be editing every introduction in my article and keep the reviews. They followed my instructions from start to end, which is good.
The writer is obviously not native, but has a high level of English (I am myself not native English). The delivery time was long and I hate chasing sellers for updates.
I have ordered other articles for a cheaper price from other writers, from my experience they are probably delivering the same type of quality and the same long TAT. If I see that this service has some type of offer or discount, then I will give them a second chance. If not, I'm not sure if I will order again. Mainly because of TAT. Time will tell.
Overall I am quite glad.
Thanks for the service Dean.
Can you please send me sample articles on amazon buying guide and product reviews? thanks.
send me samples of amazon reviews please.
thanks for the review
Can you send me some samples?
Two days ago I had placed an order. Today, I have just received my 500 words review copy.
Now I have a 503 words article on IT topic. A research was made. I like the style of writing. Author 100% followed my instructions.
I like the service, highly recommend!
Got a free review copy from OP. The article contains 500+ words. It passed copyscape and a manual Google plagiarism test. The article looks like written by a native English speaker, it reads well and I will definitely order some articles from this guy soon
Thanks for the review.
Separate names with a comma.