Yes of course, they are salary.Do you have devs work for you (those who have designed the panel and ) Do you resell things from other places?
Net profit monthly?My SMM Panel is: https://Cloutsy.com/
I am selling it because I need to focus my time on other projects and can no longer manage this one... It's been a long and exciting journey but the customers deserve more attention to the business.
We have tons of manual services which I pay people salaries to complete tasks and jobs. I have all tasks written and all employees are on auto pilot. The business has a MANAGER as well that comes with it so you can focus on whatever you want. Marketing/Consulting, things like that.
As for payment processors, you will need to get your own Credit/Debit card processor and Coinbase account. (Every other payment method is done through an employee who pays out monthly on income payments). No fee.
Here is a screenshot of Payments. Profit margin is 40% (We have around 16,000 users and around 500 daily users and around 300 resellers)
Currently we get around 40-60 new sign ups every day. Around 80% of all new sign ups upload money and deposit funds.
Please do your own SEO research. Lots of money has been put into SEO. I also have an SEO team that can continue work after you purchase.
The sale is final so no refund after final sale.
Outside Contact details
Crypto (USDT, Bitcoin, Ethereum etc) , Bank Wire (contact me) , AdvCash... You may suggest your own and if I accept it we may proceed.
Additionally you will get active BST thread here on BHW.
Can you list exactly what is included in your sale?
I'd like to know about the following:
1. Customer date, is this included?
2. Accounts - are you selling the social media accounts needed to fulfil orders with the sale?
3. Did you fulfil orders yourself or are your reselling services?
4. Would you sign a non-compete on sale of this website? I know you own other panels.
5. Are your other panels included within the same of this website?
6. Why are you selling this panel but potentially keeping your other panels?
I'm a serious buyer, willing to supply proof of funds.
Interesting sale. So what made you decide to offer it up for sale?
- What payment services do you recommend to connect? Any issues with them in the past?
The business profits 40%Other than forums what advertisement methods are used? What are the advertising costs monthly?