1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrapebox Post Success Test

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by wes2000, Nov 4, 2010.

  1. wes2000

    wes2000 Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    3
    First of all I wanted to say I love this tool, but am looking for a little help optimizing it.

    I wanted to do a little test on my scrapebox list so I ran 10000 WP sites through fast poster twice back to back.

    I use scraped proxies from a pretty decent source that all pass on 10ms timeout.

    The first run I got 4353 successful posts, the second run I got 3773 successful posts.

    This really isn't too huge of a gap for a fast poster, but then I loaded both successful lists into SB and removed dup urls and it removed 2270. So out of 8126 total posts from both runs, 5856 were on unique URLs. This means that the first run missed 1300 it could have easily gotten, and the second run missed over 2000 it could have easily gotten.

    I run it on 20 connections and 40sec timeout with about 500 fresh proxies (although public).

    I plan to run this same test again to verify this wasn't just some random result, but I was wanting to see if anyone else noticed similar results or had any better optimization strategies?
     
  2. Delboy2424

    Delboy2424 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2009
    Messages:
    452
    Likes Received:
    123
    Occupation:
    Entrepreneur
    Location:
    Peckham
    is your list autoapprove or do you just have good comments? :D
     
  3. wes2000

    wes2000 Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    3
    this is just a subset of a list I have successfully posted before. I do leave very good comments, but they are not all auto approve
     
  4. wes2000

    wes2000 Newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    3
    Test 2 - 7600 WP Blogs

    Run 1 - 3798
    Run 2 - 5212
    Total Posts - 9010
    Total Dup URLs Posted - 2493
    Total Unique URLs Posted - 6517

    Total Post % of run 1 - 49.97 %
    Total Post % of run 2 - 68.57%
    Total Post % after both runs - 85.75%

    I ran both of these lists at the exact same time with 14 connections and 40sec time out. They were each using half of the same proxy list freshly filtered for 10ms annon proxies.

    85% of my list posted to after 2 runs is an amazing number, but what is causing it not to be able to do that with just 1 run? The disparity between 49% and 68% posted is also quite a large gap for two runs going at the same time off of the same list.

    I am not bashing this tool at all as I am having huge success with it, but to be able to find a strategy to optimize it to get all 85% off of one run rather than 49% would be quite amazing I think we can all agree.
     
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  5. jb2008

    jb2008 Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1,158
    Likes Received:
    972
    Occupation:
    Scraping, Harvesting in the Corn Fields
    Location:
    On my VPS servers
    Yes, I do find this a bit strange. If the root cause of this cannot be fixed, maybe an auto retry feature could be of great benefit to all users.
     
  6. DustinX

    DustinX Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2009
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    30
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    United States
    What you can do is export the failed entries after the posting is complete, and then post to the failed list and get more out of it that way. Not sure about the inconsistencies