1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrapebox Low Success Rate

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by itos84, Feb 22, 2011.

  1. itos84

    itos84 Power Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Messages:
    617
    Likes Received:
    229
    Location:
    neatblog.com
    Home Page:
    I am having really low succes rate, even with autoapprove lists and private proxies, I updated to 1.15.8, maybe that´s it?
     
  2. wpbacklinks

    wpbacklinks Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2010
    Messages:
    3,399
    Likes Received:
    1,339
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Affiliate Marketer
    Location:
    Everywhere
    i want to know why ... same problem here!

    or something wrong with me.. :rolleyes:
     
  3. takeachance

    takeachance Power Member

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2009
    Messages:
    557
    Likes Received:
    412
    Location:
    The UK of A
    Try reducing the timeout settings for the poster function to its lowest (in settings). It takes abit longer to post but I have found success rates for both fast and slow poster increase dramtically - also, I have not noted any differences in my rates since the update.

    One last thing , you havent mentioned if your talking about the success rates of auto approve links found stright after your blast or successes after a mod has reviewd it.....
     
  4. itos84

    itos84 Power Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Messages:
    617
    Likes Received:
    229
    Location:
    neatblog.com
    Home Page:
    My timeout is 90 sec, using 35 conections. and the success after the blast in the part that says: success and failed. This is happenning also with other blogs not only auto approve. When I try the blogs manually in the browser I can post in them,really weird.
     
  5. itos84

    itos84 Power Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Messages:
    617
    Likes Received:
    229
    Location:
    neatblog.com
    Home Page:
    This is really weird. With 2mbps I tried:

    10 connections
    10 private proxies (yourprivateproxy)
    90sec timeout
    Delay Random
    TOTAL: 20% success rate

    25 connections
    90 fresh harvested proxies
    90sec timeout
    Delay Random
    TOTAL: 60% success rate

    With the public proxies it took longer but was able to post. I suppose the settings change for eveyone, and change from time to time. Tweak till you find the best for you.
     
  6. Hamstamasta

    Hamstamasta Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2010
    Messages:
    319
    Likes Received:
    121
    Occupation:
    Sitting in front of the tv pressing jr. vip money
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Is anyone finding a large discrepency between what Scrapebox says are success and wat link checker says. I was blasting a autoapprove list yesterday and it said like 20% success, but when i went into Linkchecker it said 70%. Hmmm
     
  7. M1ndfluX

    M1ndfluX Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    868
    Location:
    031010
    True.


    Did a experiment last week with 10 sb's running from a server.

    All the same settings, same private proxies, same 10k list.

    They all had huge differences in the succes rate up to +1200 checked links.

    Dont know why this is but oh well, it def beats manual :D
     
  8. Jared255

    Jared255 Jr. Executive VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2009
    Messages:
    1,911
    Likes Received:
    1,666
    Location:
    Boston, MA
    Success rates went down with new update, but link checker works fine now.
     
  9. broon

    broon Registered Member

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2010
    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    9
    I have this exact same issue, ever since the .7 update. Before this, I had a decent success rate, 100k blasts and 38k success.
    I updated to .7 and it went down to 12k per 100k. I didn't change any settings, and even support didn't have an answer for me, besides the timeout settings, and previous tweeks mentioned before. Nothing is working.

    I will keep tweeking whatever I can, but this is frustrating. Anyone who has experienced this and solved it, PLEASE chime in. :(

    Thanks.