1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[REVOLUTIONARY!!!]How to make money with Facebook! Please read!!

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by portugalkix, Jul 16, 2011.

  1. portugalkix

    portugalkix BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Messages:
    449
    Likes Received:
    206
    How to make money with Facebook? Go to your settings, delete the account and start working.


    :D
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 10
  2. 2live4tv

    2live4tv Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2009
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    39
    Occupation:
    part time marketer full time Student
    Location:
    USA
    BooM!
     
  3. Amelieetor

    Amelieetor Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    13
    hahaha xD
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. uditbhansali

    uditbhansali Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2010
    Messages:
    486
    Likes Received:
    283
    Occupation:
    Ask your mom
    Sad joke.. Phail :18:
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. JJayUrban

    JJayUrban Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2011
    Messages:
    365
    Likes Received:
    77
    Occupation:
    Website Development, IM
    Location:
    World Citizen
    Home Page:
    I think you are in a Good Mood today :)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. madblkhatter

    madblkhatter Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2008
    Messages:
    59
    Likes Received:
    25
    can i get a review copy
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  7. yesrams

    yesrams Regular Member

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2009
    Messages:
    354
    Likes Received:
    75
    Location:
    @BHW
    hey it is already shared on bhw. didn't u read that.
     
  8. KraftyKyle

    KraftyKyle Jr. Executive VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1,942
    Likes Received:
    4,608
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Unknown
    Sooo farly mistitled that the comedic aspect vanished.
     
  9. portugalkix

    portugalkix BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Messages:
    449
    Likes Received:
    206
    rofl!
     
  10. euhero

    euhero Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    209
    Location:
    Somewhere in space
    hMmmnnn.. This might actually work. Let me try this one. I will Get back to this as soon as I finish implementing your method. Thanks man. :)
     
  11. StormSlash

    StormSlash Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    5
    Occupation:
    killing homeless people
    Location:
    earth
    I would -rep you with over nine thousan accounts if it were possible :/
     
  12. sttiger

    sttiger Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Messages:
    419
    Likes Received:
    353
    Occupation:
    IM
    Location:
    Earth
    @OP:

    [​IMG]
     
  13. azorius

    azorius Newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2011
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hi I would like you to know that Revolutionary Money System is a SCAM!

    There is no software to download, they want you to play casino manually, because of some mathematical argument that is heavily flawed.

    The best none mathematical argument proving it's a scam is that the "Scam Free Alliance" they they have on their picture is a none existing organization!

    The easiest way to explain why the math does not hold is this:
    In rulete you win only 18/37 (48.6%), you chance to loose is 19/37 (51.4%
    They say that you can always win your money back by doubling when you loose to win back the lost money, the problem with this argument is that you only win a very small amount when this work and when it dosen't you lose everything.

    Simpy put: if you have 10240$ and bid 10$.
    then you need to loose 10 games in a row to have doubled up to 10240$ (10*2^10 = 10240)
    you need to have won 1024 times to double (10 * 1024 = 10240)
    the chance of loosing 10 times in row is: 0.514^10 = 0.00126 = 0.126 %

    so the premise of winning is winning 1024 games, the premise for loosing is loosing 10 games in a row.

    the inverse of your chance of loosing is the number of games you will have to play on average to loose everything:
    1 / 0.00126 = 784

    so you need to win 1024 games to double your money, but on average around game 784 you are so unlucky that you loose all your money.

    (NB if your chance of winning was 50/50 instead of 48.6/51.4 then you would win every other game because then (1/0.5)^10 = 1024 and not 784)

    if this math does not convince you I also wrote a program in python that simulates 10.000 games.
    each game the player starts with 10.000 $ and bit 10$, if he looses he doubles, looses so many times he does not have enugh to double again then he bits the rest of his money.

    #!/bin/env python
    import random

    games = 10000
    win = lost = 0
    c = (18.0/37) # chance to win
    s_bid = 10 # start bid
    s_money = 10000 # start money

    for game in range(games):
    money = s_money
    bid = s_bid
    while (money >= s_bid and money <= s_money*2):
    if (random.random() <= c):
    money += bid
    bid = s_bid
    else:
    money -= bid
    if money < bid: bid = money
    else : bid *= 2
    # print "I know have %i and am bitting %i" % (money, bid)
    if (money >= 10000): win += 1
    else: lost += 1

    print "won : %i" % win
    print "lost: %i" % lost


    running this script on my computer gave the following results (YMMW - your mileage may wary), but you will probably get something very similar:
    won : 4085
    lost: 5915

    This means that you have 59% of loosing all your money and 41% chance of doubeling... interesting if you just bit 10.000$ once you have 48.6% chance of doubeling and 51.4% of loosing it all, the reason why THE REVOLITIONARY MONY SYSTEM lowers your chance even further is that you play very many games for every "little game" where you bit 10$ you have the odds agains you, and having the odds against you so many times decreases your win chance further.

    So I am 100% convinced that the casinos have invited this to make people loose even more money.

    ask yourself this question:
    if you had beaten the math of some game, and you knew that exposure to this would make the casions adapt the game such that the system no longer works, would you keep it to yourself or use thousands of dollars on facebook adds to share it with the world?

    the guy who made a mathematical counting system for blackjack kept quiet, and when he was found out the casinos started using 4 or more decks of cards to mathematically beat his system.

    Last of all, I am sorry I cannot mathematically tell you what the loose/double chance of the money system is, because I do not know the statistics that I would have to use, so I hope the python script is enough.

    python is not installed on windows so only linux users will be able to run it by typing python filename.py, if you install python then you can run it with python.exe filename.py.

    if people are interested I could read up on JavaScript and write it so it will run on a windows computer, but I would not expect people to need this.

    Sorry for my poor none native english

    I hope that a lot of people read this so they will not loose their money
     
  14. kendy

    kendy Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2009
    Messages:
    101
    Likes Received:
    17
    No facebook account = 2 hours won daily !
     
  15. chouchouboys

    chouchouboys Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2009
    Messages:
    120
    Likes Received:
    51
    Occupation:
    translator
    Location:
    country of 1million&half marthyrs
    hehe funny
     
  16. psicoz

    psicoz Newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2011
    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    somewhere
    lmao.. I get shocked..
     
  17. Chees

    Chees Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2010
    Messages:
    476
    Likes Received:
    151
    its not working - i can't delete my facebook account :( anyone knows from where I can delete it ?
     
  18. rakoom2002

    rakoom2002 Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2011
    Messages:
    1,207
    Likes Received:
    873
    Occupation:
    SuperStar Threads
    Location:
    PDX Oregon
    You just wasted 2 seconds of my life that I cant get back. Where can I send the invoice?
     
  19. richim1

    richim1 Guest

    lol
    Btw have you deleted your facebook account OP?
    :D
     
  20. turbopugsleylx

    turbopugsleylx Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Messages:
    3,150
    Likes Received:
    964
    Occupation:
    www.xgcmedia.com
    Location:
    www.xgcmedia.com
    Home Page:
    MOD please move this to Jr VIP IMMEDIATELY!