Discussion in 'Making Money' started by BassTrackerBoats, May 5, 2015.
This thread deserves a bump, hopefully some fresh IMers can see this and get on with this.
dude trust me how in the world did I miss this by Greg?
I almost missed it too, I can't believe this thread isn't pinned?! It's honestly one of the best "method" (or whatever you want to call it) threads that exist here on BHW.
@BassTrackerBoats - How about pinning this thread? It's like a hidden diamond in this forum and deserves way more recognition. It changed my life.
It's from 2015 and still valid crazy right?
Absolutely. I made $100/day with a $200 investment in ranking the site, that includes content, domain, hosting and backlinks.
Another site cost me $500 to start + rank, and made me about $2,000-2,500 a week - With the info from this thread.
A crucial detail is of course to do proper keyword research first.
why didnt you bump this then lol now you have more competition lol haha
90% reading this thread won't take action, and the rest of the 10% won't hit my niches, I already know this. Even if they do: Bring it on, it will make it more fun.
Also, I'm not an asshole: If I can find this info for free here, others deserve to find the same. It's a leveled playing field.
What if Greg comes into the mix then its surely game over
I don't have pinning abilities but this concept still does work and works real well.
You are correct that 90% who read it won't apply it due to the work involved but I have clients that still apply this concept today and banking just like you are.
It's another debate but what good to have clients when you can build an empire of sites like this and sell them? Interested to have you POV on this, not sure where I can start a thread to discuss that.
I no longer build sites and actually have been selling them off little by little over the past couple of years so that does not really apply to me.
I sell locally (within and hour and a half drive or so) and meet the people face to face as that is more profitable and an easier close than using a site like flippa.
Damn, how profitable are your other ventures when you're selling off golden geese
I made bank with your FB methods back in the day, so I know any tips from you are golden.
I do have a question tho since I only have experience in SM marketing (total SEO noob), wouldn't all the searches for products like "*instert brand* Leather Shoes" or whatever just show the amazon listing or the actual product websites? Seeing as 99.999% of people look at the top 3 links, how would anyone manage to get traffic, as I doubt the e-com site could outrank Amazon or the actual product website.
It may be a really dumb question, but as said, I'm a total noob at this.
Amazon is not that hard to outrank and especially if you are targeting long tails.
Like mentioned above by another member the KW research will put you in a spot that will get you the traffic you want from a site like that.
Amazon, Walmart, Woolworth's, E J Korvette, Grants (yeah I added in some dead stores there) are mere mortals as they do not do KW research and promote pages on their sites.
KW research, lots of content, links to the pages where you post using those long tails = cash money.
hi, are you using woocommerce or shopify? thanks
Bookmarked. Interested in seeing how this plays out today in this pandemic
A perfect write up still going strong .
So pretty BTB, your write up are guide for solid way to earn passive income. Thanks
It actually is that simple.
That is why I wrote the original post.
Good method. thanks bro
Separate names with a comma.