Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by boleklolek, Dec 11, 2015.
Does GSA blasting youtube videos still works for ranking particular youtube video in google?
The Answer is no, You need some advanced setup to rank the youtube videos in google nowadays.
Direct blast won't work anymore!
Picking the right keywords,good on-page SEO and some HR Views and likes should be sufficient.
ok and what about fiverr 5$ seo master packages :d? will they work? for example social bookmarks etc. etc.
How many of your videos ranked in google with this strategy?
I have tried many projects with GSA ser for youtube videos but failed.
Here is what I did for OFF page optimization.
1. Currently Im using Rankerx to build web2.0's and Post the Articles with link to youtube video also embedding the youtube video.
2. And build some contextual blast for those web 2.0's. 2 out of 5 video ranked in google.
The Important point : The channel is newly created and my video ranked with 0 subscribers, likes, views and comments.
Here is what I did before Uploading the Video
1. Video file name - My "KEYWORD" Youtube video.
2. Right click the video and in Details TAB- Input Title (Video about KEYWORD), Subtitle, Tags, ratings and comments (Dont over optimize for keywords)
Here is what I did while Uploading the Video:
1. Title - Must be with Keyword but not too lengthy.
2. Description - 500 words with KW density 5 - 6%, Start with KW following Link (bitly.com/keyword-review),Place your youtube link at the bottom of description. Place channel Link, Fb Link and twitter link at the bottom of description.
3. Meta Tags - Just 3 to 5 Keywords.
4. Upload the custom thumb nail with "Keyword" as Image file name.
5. Place annotation with Keyword.
6. Upload closed caption - File name must be "VIDEO TITLE", In cc Stuff your all keywords.
And I forgot to mention Channel name must be Keyword.
It take 3 to 4 weeks or even more to rank in google for medium competitive kw's.
High PR back links with proper keywords helps the video to rank in google!
thank you for telling us your experience!
Embedding videos in PBN, and Social Signals, plus all the on video optimization like already mentioned, ha and i would use Google hangout instead just uploading the video
To rank a video, one should have a few things in mind. The video should have some good amount of backlinks and the anchor profile should be good. Along with the On-Page Optimization, the video should have some likes, comments, dislikes, subscribers driven through the video, HR views, etc.
Youtube has become strict and now it is quite a bit difficult to rank a video BUT if you have the resources and proper knowledge, you can rank a video easily.
Try working on the factors that I just told and you will be good to go.
Thanks.. In OFF page optimization by contextual blast you mean GSA SER blast ? xrumer or scrapebox ?
Sorry am a noob.
yes it will
Youtube videos is much easier than normal website
(also it is still depending on many other factors such as keyword competition, current rank, page age, social signals, youtube views, ...)
but in general getting backlinks by GSA is a great strategy and many videos just ranking on this way
for more harder keywords you need to keep building for some longer time AND get some web 2.0s,
GSA for tier2 for those web 2.0s will help much
my advise is to keep building (unique domains and quality) links, and keep tracking your rank
Separate names with a comma.