Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by kiwilx, Dec 29, 2011.
Simple questions - long road to go.
1. Make your keywords as deep pages : domain.com/keyword (if your domain.com isn't exact match keyword, if so, then add some links to it).
2. Diversify links (some web 2.0, some comments, some other links)
3. Make content about your keyword and related keywords. Put other pages about each related keyword only and add a link to your "main" keyword.
4. Make 5-10 links daily for 90 days, then you can adapt your strategy.
hi thanks for the reply, but what if just want to rank them to be on google ? will have to do an blast with any seo tool like senuke or scrapebox etc? please guys more info on this
where you say make content about the keyword and related keywords do you mean like, make an article with the actual keyword and also the other related keywords on the same article/post? and shall you anchor text those keywords then?
1. don't blast so fast, be patient..
2. yes but make sure you aim the right one, if not u invest unworthy time ~
Separate names with a comma.