1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Home Business Licenses

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by Zwielicht, Oct 19, 2013.

  1. Zwielicht

    Zwielicht Moderator Staff Member Moderator Jr. VIP

    Aug 31, 2013
    Likes Received:
    Riverside, California
    Hello everyone! I'm sorry if these questions seem silly, I'm still new to affiliate marketing and I'm also trying to open a business. Anyway, I'm in a bit of a conundrum right now, and I figured that I could find an answer on BlackHatWorld. You see, a month ago I received my EIN number so that I could use it on Clickbank. After that, I found out that I could possibly have to apply for a business license and a home occupation permit in my city that costs $1 and $70 respectively. So now, here are my 2 questions:

    1. Is there any way around paying these fees or at a few waiver I could possibly apply for? I know $71 doesn't seem like a lot, but I'm currently a bit short on cash.

    2. What type of business would a business that offers Internet marketing in addition to a variety of other services be called (Photo/video editing, logo design, and Internet Marketing)?

    Thanks in advance!

    Update: I found the answers for a couple of questions, so they've been omitted for this post.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013