Marketplace Thread Approved
This service has been tested by the marketplace moderation team to ensure that it meets the standards for the marketplace. The service has been checked to ensure that it can deliver what it advertised and in accordance to its TAT or in a timely manner if no TAT was provided.
Thread Edit Log
- All of the sites had metrics as advertised and looked unique.
- The content was not spectacular but it was not bad either.
- The domains were aged and pretty clean but most had nothing to do with our niche.
- The 5 most recent thread edits will appear hereInformation For Buyers:With anything more than 5 going in here
- Service Quality: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
- Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the shit list rules and procedures.
- Review Copies: Per the marketplace rules, if a seller does not offer trials or review copies, please do not request them in the sales thread, otherwise your post will be removed and further action may be taken.
Test order placed. Receipt number: 6W688467LF193015D
Please PM samples and details.
Samples please, are these links permanent?
i have received the review copy from the seller
what I got from the seller.
Post already indexed in google .
site design: Clean and simple site. looks like a money site.
SSL certificate enabled.
Site metric: DA 27 DR 16
overall good PBN setup for the money site
I have received a review copy
Link got indexed almost immediately
I received a great improvement in my DR
Link metrics: DA 27 | PA 30 | TF 20 | CF 28 | 18 Year, 6 Month Aged.
OP knows what he is doing and you can't go wrong with these links!
I got a review copy from the seller for 1 one of his aged PBN links, he asked me for the keyword and URL, and delivered the work in 12 days. The site is a general niche blog.
Domain age - 20+ years (as advertised in the thread)
Total backlinks: 68k+
The PBN looks like a very well made site, in-fact it looks like a money site instead. The content was fine , and had the keyword I gave him in it.
Conclusion: Everything is as advertised, you get what you pay for. One thing did impress me, and that was how real the site looks, nobody can say it's a PBN.