1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Promotor needed

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by SpezzNacci, Sep 13, 2015.

  1. SpezzNacci

    SpezzNacci Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2015
    Messages:
    490
    Likes Received:
    223
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Zadar
    Hello,I own a website of League of Legends related stuff.
    I post there videos,memes and news every day.

    -I have a 'special' request/demand for promotors.

    Here's how I want to work to be done.
    You promote my website and I will pay you something similiar like ads network for publishers are paying out.
    You get 80% of total revenue and my team get's the rest 20% of 100% total revenue.
    We will be in contact whole the time and you will be able to see the revenue status via teamviewer(you will connect to our PC and also our ads network account)

    Contact :
    Private message
    Skype : anusnation
    Email : [email protected]

    Looking for serious promotors only.
    Cheers and have a nice day BHW
     
  2. Asif WILSON Khan

    Asif WILSON Khan Executive VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2012
    Messages:
    11,464
    Likes Received:
    32,385
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Fun Lovin' Criminal
    Location:
    London
    Home Page:
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. SpezzNacci

    SpezzNacci Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2015
    Messages:
    490
    Likes Received:
    223
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Zadar
    Sorry If I posted this in the wrong section.
    Yes my skype is anusnation because I own a youtube channel with that name(Please do not get offended by the name it is only for fun)
     
  4. Shardy

    Shardy BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    25
    Yeah this is really a joint venture.
     
  5. davids355

    davids355 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2011
    Messages:
    9,833
    Likes Received:
    7,445
    Home Page:
    Sounds like a reasonable deal to me but you should close thread and open again in JV section. Good luck.
     
  6. Ramse

    Ramse Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2014
    Messages:
    816
    Likes Received:
    93
    Home Page:
    80% seems like an excellent deal! Good luck in finding someone.
     
  7. GoldenWarrior

    GoldenWarrior Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2013
    Messages:
    966
    Likes Received:
    122
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Finding Black Hat Method
    Close thread from here and post it in JV section.
    Thanks mate