- Nov 26, 2015
- Reaction score
For the review, I had @Monsterer build links based on "Package 3" to a jewelry website I sent them. The details of my review are below.
What Could Use Improvement
- The day I received the report, all of the links were live.
- The domain authority and page authority listed in the report were more or less accurate.
- The report was well-organised, which made it easy for me to navigate.
- The articles I checked with Copyscape didn't return any results, just as advertised.
- Most of the sites used different registrars.
- One of the keywords went from position 5 to position 3. Prior to that, it had been consistently in position 5.
- All of the sites used the same web host, but only a few of the sites were on the same servers.
- The seller originally advertised the domains as being 'aged', although during the review, I found that they were less than a month and a half old. The seller has since removed the 'aged domains' claim from their thread.
- The seller told me that they set up rank trackers "only for their regular clients". For the sake of the review, I was also provided with a rank tracker for the keywords I provided.
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features and essential functions on BlackHatWorld and other forums. These functions are unrelated to ads, such as internal links and images. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.