- Oct 29, 2017
- Reaction score
My Review of Chameleon Domains -
I have been hunting for quality domains in some competitive niches for a long time. Auctions were a lost cause as resellers and Casinos drive the prices for quality domains through the roof. I chance discovered @chameleon domains' BST a couple of weeks ago. Spoke to him on Skype about two domains from his inventory that I was interested in.
The communication on Skype has been excellent. He was very patient even when I took a fair bit of time deciding whether or not to go for the domains. One of these has been abused for a PBN before and he offered me a refund in case things didn't go as planned (the domain has a penalty). Lastly, he topped it up with a decent discount on the bundle.
Overall, I am very impressed with the service. The inventory has some great domains in tough-to-find niches. I will be building a money site on one of these. Will update the review in a few months based on my results.
Hi, i am in gaming and comics niche. Can you send me some links and proves please?Hello, guys!
My name is Alex and I am here to offer authority brandable domains with great links in tech niches - gadgets, apps, software, cyber security, SEO, SMM, online marketing, web design, hosting, programming, gaming, and others.
Please keep in mind that I previously used some of the domains as PBNs. For this reason, I sell them at a deeply discounted rate of 30-70 % (200-600 $ discount).
They weren’t penalized, I provide an indexation guarantee for them. I just stopped using PBNs a year ago and decided to sell the strongest domains I have. When I bought them 2 years ago, I didn’t realize their potential use for affiliate money sites and redirects.
Metrics and price
- Ahrefs DR from 7 to 41. Average DR - 24
- Referring domains - from 50 to 500. Average - 150 RD
- MOZ DA from 12 to 44. Average DA - 27
- Price - from 100 to 700 $ with 250 $ average.Examples
Software, apps niche
DR 41, RD 502, DA 44
Price 700 $
DR 26, RD 306, DA 39
Price - 600 $
Cyber security niche
DR 40, RD 134, DA 32
Price - 400 $
Software, apps, IOT
DR 23, RD 120, DA 33
Price - 400 $
Gadgets, apps, Apple
DR 28, RD 110, DA 23
Price - 400 $
Online marketing, SMM
DR 18, RD 154, DA 38
Price - 300 $
DR 27, RD 259, DA 40
Price - 250 $
Development, software, programming
DR 22, RD 137, DA 29
Price - 250 $
General Tech, news
DR 10, RD 230, DA 21
Price - 150 $
Web design, online marketing
DR 30, RD 123, DA 25
Price - 150 $
Why launching a money site on an auction domain is better, than on a newly registered?
- Domains already have authority links - from Wiki, Edu and Gov, Forbes, BBC, Guardian, CNBC, PCWorld, and other authority websites.
- Avoid 3-6 months of Google sandbox.
- Diversified backlinks profile - average 70/30 do follow/no follow ratio, brand anchor text.
- After rebirth it allows to build 30-50 PBN or guest post links with commercial keyword without penalty
- Save money on guest posts. Each domain has 5-20 k worth of guest post backlinks.
- You can redirect it to your money site to boost rankings and diversify backlink profile with authority links.
Domain names are brandable and not limited to the exact niches.
You can use them for
- VPN, hosting, antivirus affiliate
- Amazon affiliate website
- Development, SEO or marketing agency
- E-commerce and dropshipping
- Software and apps affiliate
- Info blog about gadgets with Adsense and guest posts monetization
- Clickbank and other digital products affiliateHow to choose a domain?I know these domains as the back of my hand. Just let me know in which niche you are going to work and I will make a selection of the most relevant domains for you.
Also, we have a video review for each domain showing links, anchors, backlink history on Ahrefs.
How to get the full list with URLs and buy?
I have 25 tech domains I would like to offerHere are the examples of their link profiles. To get the full list - please, fill this form - https://chameleon.domains/
Or leave a reply in the tread, I will PM the list to you.
Guide on how to choose the domain and make a proper rebirth/redirect
Domains with such powerful backlinks are meant to be used as money sites or 301-redirect to your money site.
How to make a proper rebirth?First of all, you need to understand, that at the first stage of rebirth your purpose to make google believe it's the same website as before.
Don't change the topic right away to your target niche. I advise checking web archive - if the content there still unique, just put it on the domain.
Only then, you can slowly switch the topic to get ranked for your target keywords.
Although we try to get domains with links pointing to the homepage, some domains have internal pages with links.
The most common way - 301 redirect for all broken links to your money pages. It is okay if you have only 5-10 pages. But it will look unnatural for the website with 50-100 internal pages.
Rebirth and redirect step-by-step
- Make a list of URLs with links to them. Ahrefs feature “best pages by links” provides all URLs of the domains with links to them.
- Renew the content on these URLs - get it from web archive or Archivarix. Check if the content there is still unique. Get these pages indexed and then change the content to get ranked for your target keywords.
- Silo relevant pages. For example, you have 10 internal pages about 10 iPhone apps for productivity. Instead of renewing the old content, make 1 page about 10 best iPhone apps for productivity and redirect the internal pages to it. It works great if the domain has many internal pages.
- Renew the pictures if they have links to them. After indexing, remove the pictures and use plugin - 404 to 301 to redirect link juice from images to your money pages.
- Be patient and look natural. Google knows that many people use expired domains with link juice to rank better. You need to imitate that you are the original owner of the domain who just forgot to renew it and it expired.
- 1-2 months after you can put your money pages on the domain.
Redirect to a money siteThese steps are recommended if you are doing 301 redirect to you money site too. Don't redirect it right away.