1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pleas help me friends to earn 10 $ per day

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by bentchek1984, Sep 9, 2016.

  1. bentchek1984

    bentchek1984 Newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2014
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    2
    Hello friends i need your help i am trying to earn money online sins 4 years but didnt earn a single penny any one here who can help me to earn money online i want to earn 5 to 10 dollars a day i am not dreaming about thousands of dollars but i want to earn atleast 5 to 10 dollars a day please help me friends
     
  2. Fragmaster

    Fragmaster Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2016
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    1,013
    Gender:
    Male
    stop reading and start doing.
     
  3. sturose

    sturose Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2013
    Messages:
    1,781
    Likes Received:
    2,163
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Self unemployed
    Location:
    Right behind you!
  4. CazuaL

    CazuaL Elite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2011
    Messages:
    1,712
    Likes Received:
    1,062
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    So many methods on this forum mate. Read, practice, repeat. It won't happen over night
     
  5. BillTomy

    BillTomy Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    1,365
    Likes Received:
    187
    Home Page:
    Try to Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer ...etc
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Xpock

    Xpock Junior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2014
    Messages:
    124
    Likes Received:
    58
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    Florence
    So, 5 dollars a day you can make at Swagbucks man! Check it out.
     
  7. RobertRvw

    RobertRvw BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2013
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    5
    We'll if you're willing to do some freelance messaging work on FaceBook I can always pay you for that.

    But I'd first have to see you know what you're doing and aren't like 12...

    Add me on Skype maybe I can help you out: robert.v.williams
     
  8. Jerovg

    Jerovg Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2015
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    The Netherlands
    4 years and no money at all? I would recommend to quit trying. The offline world probably has a whole lot more to offer for you...
     
  9. RobertRvw

    RobertRvw BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2013
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    5
    I'd disagree here. I spent 3 years earning not one penny, I lost about a few $1000 a year in fact...

    But now I comfortably earn over $100 a day.

    There is no secret to success my friend, there is just hard work.

    I believe in what I call MASSIVE ACTION. It's what separates us 5% of people who actually become successful at what they do, compared to the other 95% who quit.

    You can't expect to "move on to the better method" always and go from method to method to method wondering why you're not earning. STOP MOVING. Find something that looks plausible, and WORK ON IT. Work on it till 4 AM EVERY MORNING AND STOP JERKING OFF!

    I work till my room mate finds me passed out in my jeans on my chair in the morning.

    Take MASSIVE ACTION, don't be NAFI (no ambition fuckall interest)

    Success come from hard work. So pull your finger out your arse and get up and start doing something!

    Okay rant over haha!

    Seriously here is a head start:

    Facebook Groups. This is where ALL of my earnings come from.

    My method:

    Choose a facebook group in a specific niche, add real members that post and react to post as friends,
    then message these people pitching your niche product to them. PROFIT!


    This simple process, I outsourced and now makes me a few $100 a day.

    Wish you luck my friend :) *TIP: remember, the golden age-old niche that never lets one down is "make money online" ... easy products to sell and a big market ;) now get working!

    Add me on skype if you'd like some help. Robert.v.williams
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2