Before Taking Any Action on this page please read this HARVARD STUDY : "Students in the 1979 Harvard MBA program were asked: ‘Have you set and written down goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?’ - Only 3% had written goals. - 13% had goals but hadn’t written them - 84% had no specific goals 10 years later the same students were interviewed. - The 13% of the class who had set goals were earning twice as much on average as the 84% who didn’t have goals. - The 3% who had written goals – were earning 10 times as much on average as the other 97%, and also reported better health, better relationships, and overall happiness and success." Planning and Scheduling Projects for Internet Marketers is unique video course - around 1 hour length- help any internet marketer in any level to plan and schedule his/her online business with the right tools and techniques in the right way . “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” Benjamin Franklin . Course syllabus here , course sample video here . why buy this course created by me ? : 1. Certified PMP by PMI . 2. Bachelor of civil engineering , worked before as planning engineer for millions of dollars value construction projects (tools and techniques for Project management same in any industry) 3. 6 years experience in IM field . Get this course now for only $27 (instant redirect to download link after purchase) click here . No Risk , 7 Days Money back guaranteed for any reason ! just ask for refund you will get refund with no question .