Phone Forwarding US to UK

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by supahoopsa, Jul 18, 2008.

  1. supahoopsa

    supahoopsa Junior Member

    Apr 20, 2007
    Likes Received:

    For one of my new ventures I need a US phone number set up where calls received are forwarded to my UK Number and/or my Skype Account (I am presuming using Skype would make the calls a lot cheaper).

    Does anyone know of any good companies that offer this kinda service and what I need to look our for ?


  2. JohnDoe

    JohnDoe Junior Member

    Dec 28, 2007
    Likes Received:
    If you are all ready useing skype why not just by a inbound DDI from the US or have you looked at getting a GrandCentral account ? might be hard to get an invite ( might be a place to get one.

    Does it mater if the inbound call hits your pc or does it have to be your pstn phone ?

    You could get whats called a ATA it plugs in to your broadband and normal phone and pstn line. You can then find providers around the world giving free DDI number in just about any country and then you can just point them to your ATA or use some thing like to manage them.

    I have a Tesco SIP number back in the UK and a US number and a AU number all coming in to my phone system here at home so friends and family can call me any where in the world as a local call.