- Package(s) tested: Blue package
- Turnaround Time: 4 Business Days
What Could Use Improvement
- The metrics for the websites I received in my report are more or less the same as what was advertised in the sales thread.
- I manually checked the URLs in Google and all of them were indexed.
- All of the URLs were live with a 200 OK status code according to the HTTP status checker I used.
- The nameservers and domain registrars were varied.
- The articles were checked using Copyscape and no duplicate content issues were detected.
- The report was fairly detailed and included all of the information I was expecting to find.
For Buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
- The domains were all fairly recently registered; all of them were less than a year old.
- Whilst the content was unique, the articles sounded like they were written by an English language learner.
For Buyers Regarding Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the shit list rules and procedures.