Discussion in 'SEO - Link building' started by Hetneo, Aug 14, 2018.
Black friday me
2 Orders Placed: #7375, #7379
Follow my instructions, please.
Looking forward to the great results!
Black Friday me
Black Friday me Hetneo
just purchased, order number 7423, look forward into it
Another one your way, 7531
Giving this service a try, Order number 7757.
Looking forward to it!
Can I see samples in the business and travel niche?
Can you send my report please?
Too kind peeps, appreciate the support. Orders processed.
PMs sent. Some are super late, but will still give you a great discount if you're interested.
No samples sorry
Confirmation of order completion sent and thanks for the second order.
Another order placed: #8155
Order number: 8132
Order number: 8443
My 4 Month Honest Review
My website is 3 years old (Tomorrow - 8th January 2020).
I ordered this service at the beginning of September 2019.
5 Homepage Sticky Links (6 Months Homepage Subscription) in the Games niche.
My Previous Ranks Were 8th USA & 4th UK for my 1 Target Keyword. The Links were created with Brand / URL anchors only (No over optimisation & clean).
This Is a 4 Month Ranking Graph (Plenty of Time Given Before Posting This Review)
1. I found 3 out of 5 links in my Google Search Console. In my own personal opinion one of the articles was poorly written. The article discusses a niche not related to my niche.
2. The seller informed me (Via DM Post Review) that his service hides the actual links from anyone reading the articles other than White-listed Search Engines (Upon researching this I found this is a Blackhat Tactic Called Cloaking). Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/fd2be1d5a8110c1fc379fbc0567160cb
3. The seller also claims (Via DM Post Review) that the November Core Algo Update is the reason why my website tanked which of course is his own personal opinion and not fact, I personally do not believe the Google Update affected my website but rather the results of using his service. Regarding the Thin Content claim, he also said it was the "November update from Google" however the ranking drop started end of September as clearly shown via my Ranking Graphs above. He also claimed in an earlier DM that it was the "September Google Update". Either-way I do feel this is highly convenient for him to simply blame it on Google Updates which I can tell you did not have any affect on my website or my competitors websites.
4. The seller also (Via DM Post Review) claims that my website has "Thin Content" but I quickly refuted this with facts by showing similar websites to my own 1 with exact same keyword as myself and 1 with a similar keyword, both websites ranking much higher than mine (#1 and #2) both with less than 300 words on-page. I have much more than this and well optimised.
5. In the DM's (Post Review) the seller claims my review is not factual, so here are facts as I see them:
1. I had a website ranking for a keyword 8th on google.com and 4th on google UK.
2. I purchased your service.
3. I waited 4 months.
4. I checked my results and my ranks have gone from 8th to 16th on Google.com and 4th to 6th on Google.co.uk.
This review is comprised of my own personal experience with the seller, Pre and Post purchase. They are my own thoughts and beliefs and regardless of the reply that the BST Op makes following this review to refute everything I have said I will simply say that results are results and facts are facts.
Your experience maybe much better than my own so please do not let my review sway you from purchasing from HetNeo. Maybe you will have better results.
I will say that due to the way the BST Op acted during my post review I will never use any of his services again and if asked by others for recommendations I will not include him in my list of recommended sellers as I found him to be rude & unprofessional.
Thank you for reading my review.
P.S The Seller Reported My Review & Attempted To Have It Removed. A Moderator reviewed my post and other than replying twice to a BST thread found I broke no rules. Moderator in question kindly offered to allow me to edit my review in order to rectify some factual points which I initially stated which were incorrect (Regarding links not showing up on GSC, when 3 out of 5 were showing but needed to delve deeper to find them). I also included some Post Review DM information which I thought would be helpful to other prospective buyers should they be considering using this service (Cloaking of Links - Blackhat Tactic).
PPS I apologise for any spelling or poor grammar I suffer with Dyslexia.
Admin Edit: Posts merged.
Just a quick change, after delving deeper into the Search Console area (which I must admit I am not used to using, as I prefer Ahref) I did find 3 of the links (I think I purchased 5 links), so some links are reported in Search Console but not all.
I also found other issues with the service, but the Seller is now attempting to report my review (misleading content.) so for now I will wait for moderators to come and take action if needed) and if moderators feel I have done nothing wrong which I don't believe I have then I will post the other inconsistency I found with the service.
Moderators - If you feel I have done wrong, I am more than happy to abide by any decision you make, I have already offered the seller to change my review to a more "facts" based review as he requested via PM. I don't see why BST owners can cover up by reporting negative comments about the service in an attempt to have them removed. Results speak for themselves. Anyway I am available to chat if you would like to reach out to me.
@DeadpoolSEO, please do not multi-post in sales threads.
They can't unless their customer is claiming they were scammed, in which case we'll remove the post but direct them to the shit list section so that the dispute may be handled through the proper channel. Sellers are expected to have enough business sense to address negative reviews or difficult customers, not frivolously use the report button in an attempt to hide negative reviews.
You may edit your review if you wish by sending me a PM. In this case, @Hetneo can respond to you publicly if he wishes to clarify further on any points that you have made, so long as he does not violate the marketplace thread bumping rules. Please note that you are only entitled to one negative review, so there can be no further discussion beyond the seller's rebuttal to your post on the thread.
Edit: @Hetneo, @DeadpoolSEO is in the process of editing his review right now.
Legends, appreciate the support and links are coming your way
Ok Mr "Honest", let's take a look.
Not a good start. Plus more paid links found in your backlink profile.
That's right folks, he posted this review without even correctly checking his GSC.
He forgot to leave out that I instructed him to do this after posting his "honest" review. All links are indexed and have traffic. And no, you will not find my links on Ahrefs.
Here, fixed it for you:
As I explained to you over PM, your website was hit on the exact days following Google's September Algo update roll out, just like many other member's websites were hit too.
After explaining this to you, not once did you ask for help on how to fix this or post on the BHW anywhere about your issues. Instead, you ignored my reply, waited a couple of months, neg reviewed my BST, and then proceeded to ask for a refund in exchange for removing the review (there's a term for that behaviour).
Nailed it. Negative reviews are fine, but misleading people isn't. My more professional clients reach out to me when they see something amiss and I act on it to make the service better as soon as possible. They also are rewarded for it too, so it's a win-win for everyone.
For everyone else, please reach out to me when you're unsure of something or need more help. I'm available here and on Skype.
Always a pleasure to work with Charles
Order number: 8850
I ordered on August 2019 for my German site and here are the results:
All articles went live after the dripfeed (1 link every 2-3 days) on the 28th of September.
As you can see the site has been on the rise since then. I haven't done any other offpage seo to the site besides the PBNs from Hetneo. The keyword that I was targeting has 1600 MS but is very competitive and is also a German KW.
All in all I am very impressed by the PBNs and for the price (luckily got that Birthday Discount ) would order them again in a heartbeat. Hetneo is also very nice to talk with via Skype which is a bonus!
Just ordered! Order number: 9075
Separate names with a comma.