Paying taxes as a non US student in America

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Breakk82, Nov 18, 2013.

  1. Breakk82

    Breakk82 Registered Member

    Nov 16, 2013
    Likes Received:
    So I have a rather unique situation in where I am staying in the US as a student, but I am not a citizen. When filling in CJ Tax forms they told me I am not allowed to have any assets or employees in the US. Do I just pretend that I live at home in Europe/Netherlands? Should I ask my full-time working long-term girlfriend to do it on her name? (From a financial/legal perspective, I know the idea on its own is questionable).

    I understood if you make under a certain amount of money that you don't have to pay taxes.