- Jun 13, 2017
- Reaction score
PacketStream - We're the world's first peer-to-peer privacy marketplace.
Our Packeters power the most reliable residential IP marketplace available.
Thank you for taking the time to review this thread and our service! Our goal is to provide the most reliable, stable and easy to use service for residential IPs!
Why Choose Us?
PacketStream offers the world’s first peer-to-peer privacy marketplace:
- All of our IPs are powered by real users that completely opt-in and are excited to power our all new, unique service
- We have ZERO monthly minimum
- It’s pay as you go and stop as you want, with no long term contracts!
- Our implementation methods are easy, simple and straightforward
- 4 million global residential IP addresses
- Fast Servers
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Multiple Locations
- Non-sequential IPs
PacketStream is the first of its kind peer-to-peer proxy network. Packeters are compensated for sharing bandwidth on the PacketStream network and allowing users all over the world to have access to content on the internet through our secure network. Customers can purchase bandwidth and browse the web from residential IPs to protect their browsing privacy.
How Does PacketStream Work?
The PacketStream network routes customer traffic through PacketStream users allowing for increased privacy and access to geo-restricted content while browsing the web. Packeters on the PacketStream network share their bandwidth with PacketStream customers. The website/service receiving HTTP requests sees requests coming from real residential IPs and allows access to content that would otherwise be blocked if it had been requested from traditional data center VPNs or proxy networks.
What are PacketStreams use case?
PacketStream allows customers to access web content that might otherwise be blocked or modified when using a traditional VPN or proxy service.
Residential use-cases include:
- Private Browsing: Prevent IP tracking and commercial data mining. Keep your online identity safe.
- IP Ban Prevention: Relay your traffic through residential IPs without being blocked or banned from web services that would normally block VPN/proxy access.
- Geolocation Control: Specify the geolocation of your request and gain the benefits of viewing region-locked content from any location.
- Price Comparison: Learn how competitors algorithmically price their offerings to users all over the world.
- Brand Protection: See how your brand is being represented online and search for improper use of IP and trademarks.
- QA Testing: Test the performance and availability of your own web & mobile services from any geolocation in the world.
- Ad Verification: See exactly what your users see when they visit your website or mobile app. View your own pages to ensure your ad-partners aren't serving misleading advertisements and violating your ad policies.
- Web Scraping: Use web automation tools for market research & business intelligence without being throttled.
All major countries are available. You can specify which country to tunnel your traffic through. City & State level targeting are coming soon.
What Are The Speeds of The Proxies?
Speeds vary based on geolocation, time and day. However, even on high traffic days it's possible to stream 1080p videos without any interruptions.
Does PacketStream Provide HTTP or SOCKS Proxies?
PacketStream currently provides HTTP and HTTPS proxies. SOCKS5 is coming soon. Any browser, operating system, or automation tools that support HTTP proxy requests are compatible with PacketStream.
We sell our service for $1/1GB of data
What Payment Methods Are Available?
PacketStream accepts Paypal and credit card payments via Stripe.
Are Trials Available?
Yes, please email us at [email protected].
Ready To Sign-up?
Follow this link to our website and sign-up: https://packetstream.io/
Start proxy-ing within minutes!
For additional support feel free to contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Skype: [email protected]
Last edited by a moderator: