OSR SEO Services:premium Quality High DR/DA/TF PBN Links Start at @ $2/Link,DR Upto 70,DA Upto 36 Links From WikiPedia,Tripadvisor And Other Big Sites

primeCS

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Messages
409
Reaction score
202
Went ahead and ordered a Platinum package anyway.
Transaction id: XXXXXXXXXX689843W

Still waiting for confirmation email though.
 

blackmind

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
430
Website
osrseosolutions.com
Here are some feedback from our clients

Saba1991 said:
Definitely very useful service and very good domains to get backlinks from! I'll get back for more orders indeed;

Thanks for fast communication and delivery.

A+++

[email protected] said:
received links as promised in a timely manner. ordering another package now.

zzpaeri said:
Review

I got my review copy of 5 PBN links: TF / DR are are as claimed. content is spinned but for 2 dollars / links that's completely ok.
This is a good service, if you're searching for tier backlinks you should definitely try it out.

xtube said:
Package received within a day! Good quality links. Recommended

misuh said:
Review Copy:

The PBN's are overall good. The themes are different, sites metrics are real, content is OK. For Tier 2 this is amazing but you can also use it for Tier1.
What could be improved is the quality of the content, adding images to every posts, SSL to every PBN.

Thank you so much. For This price is amazing. I will definitely order soon from him because he provided me great 5 links.

Jerk55 said:
I received a review copy of the 5 links package after just a few hours of requesting it from @blackmind. This is the fastest delivery I've had from any marketplace.

The blogs all look good, and they all have premium-looking themes installed. You can't tell if they are PBN blogs or not by mere looking at them. The only feature of these blogs that indicate they are part of a PBN is the spun content.

All the blogs have an Ahrefs DR of 10+ as promised, with links from authority sites. I also checked them in Google and their posts are getting indexed. It takes 4 to 5 days for new posts to get indexed in Google based on my checks.

Verdict: This is a good network for anyone looking for cheap links for tiered link building or for SEO experiments/tests. I'll update this review in a week or two after the links get indexed and let you guys know how they impacted my rankings.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Michelle Tanuwidjaja said:
For PBN Very Good And the process is quite fast my site ranking from position 20 goes up to position 5

hwaback said:
I've got a report.
Most domains had ssl and favicon.
It's a good quality compared to the price. Thanks.

maximumcarnage said:
Been working for sometime with this guy and getting great result so far.

coolkasun said:
Review copy reserved . All sites are good. report got through mail with all details in it. will see how the ranking change.

Pri007 said:
Got my 5 links. Metrics as described.
Domains does have links from wikipedia and other sites.
Very cheap service, going to order more soon.

blackmind said:
Here are ranking improvements of our clients
eUxjg5R.png


09MkpEQ.png

Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Suicide Now said:
Got Good Results. Purchasing more links Soon. Ranking Position updated. Thanks @blackmind

View attachment 184835

paraztos said:
Received test pack order.

Website stats as advertised ✓
SSL ✓
Had an issue as I input one URL badly in my order and the Seller was quick to help and correct ✓ Good customer support

Websites are multi-niche which is kinda expected at this price point, so it's fine
Articles are spun and human-readable

Good metrics for the price, good value if you know how it will fit into your link building strategy ✓
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

VriyaGG said:
I tried free test package.
I got report in no time.
Metrics as mentioned even i got higher metric link also.
content was unique spun human readable.
good service in cheap price. will order more in future

brainpower said:
I received the test order, below is my feedback:

1. Thank you for doing this so quickly
2. The domains used and links provided were as promised
3. My only negative here, is the content. I had sports links, and the content discussed the calendar year 2010 as if it was the present. Also, the terms didn't naturally flow with the content produced. So in short, while the links / anchors provided were accurate, the content could have been improved.
brainpower said:
Update: OP is replacing the content in the next 24 hours.
brainpower said:
Update complete, content was great. Quick with communication & correction.

Pri007 said:
I got my report. Blackmind performs drip feed of links the way i asked him.
✅Metrics were good as mentioned in thread.
✅Domains does have backlinks from wikipedia, tripadvisor etc.
✅Many domains have SSL also
✅All domains have different themes and real looking sites.
✅Content is spun but human readable
I already saw some ranking movements. will update once I see more movements
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Here is some movements of rankings from one of our client
Screenshot_16.png




MrDenz said:
Free Review Copy

I received 5 links as a free test package.

Metrics:

Wt3j2n.jpg


With this service, you get exactly what you are paying for.

TAT - Less than 48 hours.


Thank you @blackmind - Bookmarked your sale thread.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

R4v3nbl4ck said:
I got 5 free PBN links as a review copy.
They were delivered in a working day, so it was a really fast TAT.
A detailed Excel report was provided, complete with all metrics.
All links are live, but not indexed yet, which is expected because they were just posted.
The sites where the links are posted are good looking.
The anchors are placed as expected.
The articles are relevant to the keyword topic, but they are spun, which is fine.
Overall a really nice service, highly recommended.
Click to expand...

thesyndicate said:
I Got a review copy, thank you very much for testing this service. I am a noob when it comes to this but the OG was nice and explained everything for me. The links are starting to get indexed and I got the report within 48 hours as promised. Will probably order more. Thanks for great link service.

iamtheepxert said:
**Review time**
OP delivered 5 PBN links for review. Given below are my observations:

- Metrics of the websites are reasonable
- TAT was very good
- All links are relevant to my niche
- I was really impressed with Anchor placement
- Links are live and looks pretty natural
- Hopefully links will be indexed soon

In addition, a detailed excel report containing all metrics are provided. Overall good service.
Highly recommended.

Thank you @blackmind
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

provocative said:
I received a review copy of this service in exchange of my review:

What did I get?
5 x OSR PBN Links
  • Report delivered via gmail, in excel format
  • TAT was very fast
  • Communication was great
  • All links are up as of the moment I am writing this review
  • Content is readable
Honestly; Service is good but I did not like the quality of article(s) as they are spun but it think it is expected for the price.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Zakhej said:
Got a review copy from the OP!
Got a 5 pbn link.


The web design of the sites is impressive with SSL installed.
Domains are clean without any spam.
Content is unique and readable.

Here is the screenshot of the metrics.

View attachment 187253


Comparing the price this service is decent.
Communication was easy and fast.
Anchors were added per my request!
Delivery was via email on google drive!

Thanks once again for choosing me for a review copy!
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Starblazer said:
I received 5 PBN links as a review copy.
  • The sites are looking good and have regular blog themes. All of them are general niche sites. The domain metrics are as described in the sales thread.
  • The articles are about exact topic with readable content, and contain a relevant image. There are formatting issues in some articles. The anchor text and URL are properly placed.
  • TAT is fast and communication is good.
  • The report was delivered through e-mail in an excel sheet. The report contains domain, URL, anchor text, target URL, and domain metrics.
Overall, it's a good service if you want PBN links within a budget.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

tipsavvy said:
I received a review copy of 5 PBN Links with the following metrics:

DAPADRAhrefs RDs
213219157
242111118
12321740
23272882
23251199
The metrics are mostly accurate and the content seems to be spun and has some grammar mistakes; hard to read for a human. Articles are around ~450 words long, passed plagiarism test for the most part (0% to 1% plagiarized). blogs don't have logos. I think 4/5 are indexed already which is nice. Too early to determine any results on SERP.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Goen Lee said:
REVIEWS TIME
I received 5 pbns for review copy. Very fast in 1 hour
All have good metrics but spam core is bit high with max 22%
DAPADRAhrefs RDs

30

42

26

47

16

17

28

74

24

49

70

1119

24

21

11

118

21

37

20

483
Themes look good with logo, favicon, contact, custom sidebar,footer,header
Content is unique and readable, highly relevant to my url with 1 image
Overall, this is a good service and same as the OP promised
Click to expand...

kingslot96 said:
Very good domains to get backlinks from!

I'll get back for more other backlinks for sure!

Thanks for the fast communication and delivery.

Best!

nahid133 said:
Review:
I got 05 links from op as a part of this review


DAPADRAhrefs RDsTFCF
242722812111
24507011192134
161728741211
151821562210
304226471618
Metrics matches as describes
Spun readable content with images
Logo, favicon, premium themes, regular pages
Good backlink profile
For the price it's a good service
Fast communication

Thanks for the copy
Nahid
Click to expand...

agatasmurf said:
Very good domains to get backlinks from!
Good DR/DA/PA/TF/CF
I recommend to buy, good seller
for all niche

Robottheman said:
Ordered 5 PBN links, metrics are just as promised. Overall a good buy especially for the price
24497011192134
131427651612
152027451514
182211591513
15202845108

Received 5 PBN links from them and the stats are pretty good and the quality is decent:
DAPADRAhrefs RDsTFCF
24497010902134
131426701612
161923301514
172110681513
15202949108

Awesome service from this provider once again. TAT is extremely quick and their size are fairly high quality. Communication was extremely professional as well.

Metrics are awesome for the price that they are charging, and is sure to help diversify your backlink profile. If anyone is looking for a quick boost in their SERP, don't hesitate to work with this provider.

Here are some rankings charts from our clients:

Ranking 2.png


Ranking 3.png


Ranking 4.png


Ranking 5.png



Ranking 6.png




Please send me samples
Samples has been sent.

Ordered a free trial.
Looking forward to seeing the quality before ordering more.

Went ahead and ordered a Platinum package anyway.
Transaction id: XXXXXXXXXX689843W

Still waiting for confirmation email though.
Your order already in process and it will get finish soon.


Free Review Copies!!!!! Free Review Copies!!!!
I am Giving Free Review Copies For Test Package.

Only Criteria:
You Should Not Be Seller On BHW
To Claim Your Review Fill Out Your Details and Make Sure Your Put Correct Username In Form. And Also Post In Thread.
Select Test Package And Fill Out All Details Properly To Claim Your Free Review.
And Use Below Code To Get Free Review

FreeTrial

Also I am giving 30% discount as a review copy on sticky post packages. Below is the coupon code.

30OSR

For Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages I am giving 15% discount. Below is code for that

15OSR

For Platinum Package I am giving 24% discount. For that use below Code

24OSR

 

Attachments

  • Ranking 3.png
    Ranking 3.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 1

blackmind

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
430
Website
osrseosolutions.com
Free Review Copies!!!!! Free Review Copies!!!!
I am Giving Free Review Copies For Test Package.

Only Criteria:
You Should Not Be Seller On BHW
To Claim Your Review Fill Out Your Details and Make Sure Your Put Correct Username In Form. And Also Post In Thread.
Select Test Package And Fill Out All Details Properly To Claim Your Free Review.
And Use Below Code To Get Free Review

FreeTrial

Also I am giving 30% discount as a review copy on sticky post packages. Below is the coupon code.

30OSR

For Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages I am giving 15% discount. Below is code for that

15OSR

For Platinum Package I am giving 24% discount. For that use below Code

24OSR

 

blackmind

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
430
Website
osrseosolutions.com
Free Review Copies!!!!! Free Review Copies!!!!
I am Giving Free Review Copies For Test Package.

Only Criteria:
You Should Not Be Seller On BHW
To Claim Your Review Fill Out Your Details and Make Sure Your Put Correct Username In Form. And Also Post In Thread.
Select Test Package And Fill Out All Details Properly To Claim Your Free Review.
And Use Below Code To Get Free Review

FreeTrial

Also I am giving 30% discount as a review copy on sticky post packages. Below is the coupon code.

30OSR

For Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages I am giving 15% discount. Below is code for that

15OSR

For Platinum Package I am giving 24% discount. For that use below Code

24OSR

 

blackmind

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
430
Website
osrseosolutions.com
Free Review Copies!!!!! Free Review Copies!!!!
I am Giving Free Review Copies For Test Package.

Only Criteria:
You Should Not Be Seller On BHW
To Claim Your Review Fill Out Your Details and Make Sure Your Put Correct Username In Form. And Also Post In Thread.
Select Test Package And Fill Out All Details Properly To Claim Your Free Review.
And Use Below Code To Get Free Review

FreeTrial

Also I am giving 30% discount as a review copy on sticky post packages. Below is the coupon code.

30OSR

For Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages I am giving 15% discount. Below is code for that

15OSR

For Platinum Package I am giving 24% discount. For that use below Code

24OSR

 

blackmind

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
430
Website
osrseosolutions.com
Order placed
Got your order and order already in process.

Ordered a free trial.
Hope get good result.
Your report has been sent. Kindly Check

Can I see some sample report & any discount?
Sent you PM. please check.

Can you send me some sample
Just sent you PM.



Free Review Copies!!!!! Free Review Copies!!!!
I am Giving Free Review Copies For Test Package.

Only Criteria:
You Should Not Be Seller On BHW
To Claim Your Review Fill Out Your Details and Make Sure Your Put Correct Username In Form. And Also Post In Thread.
Select Test Package And Fill Out All Details Properly To Claim Your Free Review.
And Use Below Code To Get Free Review

FreeTrial

Also I am giving 30% discount as a review copy on sticky post packages. Below is the coupon code.

30OSR

For Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages I am giving 15% discount. Below is code for that

15OSR

For Platinum Package I am giving 24% discount. For that use below Code

24OSR

 

zkylizer

Newbie
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
13
I received a review copy with the following metrics:

Metrics.jpg


as advertised have backlink from authority domains ( wikipedia,apache,etc )
TAT very fast processing
Https on

Nice PBN
 

blackmind

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
430
Website
osrseosolutions.com
I received a review copy with the following metrics:

Metrics.jpg


as advertised have backlink from authority domains ( wikipedia,apache,etc )
TAT very fast processing
Https on

Nice PBN
Thank You for review.


i need DA 50 plus PBN backlinks ?
Yes i do have. I have sent you details via pm. Waiting for reply
 

Bulote

Newbie
Joined
Jun 2, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
9
Free Review Copy
- The delivery was very fast
- Great communication
- Domains looks good with image, ssl etc ...
- The report by email was amazing

I will order more links soon.
Thx again!
 

Attachments

  • Capture d’écran 2022-01-15 à 22.28.57.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-01-15 à 22.28.57.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 3

blackmind

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
430
Website
osrseosolutions.com
Here are some feedback from our clients

Saba1991 said:
Definitely very useful service and very good domains to get backlinks from! I'll get back for more orders indeed;

Thanks for fast communication and delivery.

A+++

[email protected] said:
received links as promised in a timely manner. ordering another package now.

zzpaeri said:
Review

I got my review copy of 5 PBN links: TF / DR are are as claimed. content is spinned but for 2 dollars / links that's completely ok.
This is a good service, if you're searching for tier backlinks you should definitely try it out.

xtube said:
Package received within a day! Good quality links. Recommended

misuh said:
Review Copy:

The PBN's are overall good. The themes are different, sites metrics are real, content is OK. For Tier 2 this is amazing but you can also use it for Tier1.
What could be improved is the quality of the content, adding images to every posts, SSL to every PBN.

Thank you so much. For This price is amazing. I will definitely order soon from him because he provided me great 5 links.

Jerk55 said:
I received a review copy of the 5 links package after just a few hours of requesting it from @blackmind. This is the fastest delivery I've had from any marketplace.

The blogs all look good, and they all have premium-looking themes installed. You can't tell if they are PBN blogs or not by mere looking at them. The only feature of these blogs that indicate they are part of a PBN is the spun content.

All the blogs have an Ahrefs DR of 10+ as promised, with links from authority sites. I also checked them in Google and their posts are getting indexed. It takes 4 to 5 days for new posts to get indexed in Google based on my checks.

Verdict: This is a good network for anyone looking for cheap links for tiered link building or for SEO experiments/tests. I'll update this review in a week or two after the links get indexed and let you guys know how they impacted my rankings.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Michelle Tanuwidjaja said:
For PBN Very Good And the process is quite fast my site ranking from position 20 goes up to position 5

hwaback said:
I've got a report.
Most domains had ssl and favicon.
It's a good quality compared to the price. Thanks.

maximumcarnage said:
Been working for sometime with this guy and getting great result so far.

coolkasun said:
Review copy reserved . All sites are good. report got through mail with all details in it. will see how the ranking change.

Pri007 said:
Got my 5 links. Metrics as described.
Domains does have links from wikipedia and other sites.
Very cheap service, going to order more soon.

blackmind said:
Here are ranking improvements of our clients
eUxjg5R.png


09MkpEQ.png

Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Suicide Now said:
Got Good Results. Purchasing more links Soon. Ranking Position updated. Thanks @blackmind

View attachment 184835

paraztos said:
Received test pack order.

Website stats as advertised ✓
SSL ✓
Had an issue as I input one URL badly in my order and the Seller was quick to help and correct ✓ Good customer support

Websites are multi-niche which is kinda expected at this price point, so it's fine
Articles are spun and human-readable

Good metrics for the price, good value if you know how it will fit into your link building strategy ✓
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

VriyaGG said:
I tried free test package.
I got report in no time.
Metrics as mentioned even i got higher metric link also.
content was unique spun human readable.
good service in cheap price. will order more in future

brainpower said:
I received the test order, below is my feedback:

1. Thank you for doing this so quickly
2. The domains used and links provided were as promised
3. My only negative here, is the content. I had sports links, and the content discussed the calendar year 2010 as if it was the present. Also, the terms didn't naturally flow with the content produced. So in short, while the links / anchors provided were accurate, the content could have been improved.
brainpower said:
Update: OP is replacing the content in the next 24 hours.
brainpower said:
Update complete, content was great. Quick with communication & correction.

Pri007 said:
I got my report. Blackmind performs drip feed of links the way i asked him.
✅Metrics were good as mentioned in thread.
✅Domains does have backlinks from wikipedia, tripadvisor etc.
✅Many domains have SSL also
✅All domains have different themes and real looking sites.
✅Content is spun but human readable
I already saw some ranking movements. will update once I see more movements
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Here is some movements of rankings from one of our client
Screenshot_16.png





MrDenz said:
Free Review Copy

I received 5 links as a free test package.

Metrics:

Wt3j2n.jpg


With this service, you get exactly what you are paying for.

TAT - Less than 48 hours.


Thank you @blackmind - Bookmarked your sale thread.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

R4v3nbl4ck said:
I got 5 free PBN links as a review copy.
They were delivered in a working day, so it was a really fast TAT.
A detailed Excel report was provided, complete with all metrics.
All links are live, but not indexed yet, which is expected because they were just posted.
The sites where the links are posted are good looking.
The anchors are placed as expected.
The articles are relevant to the keyword topic, but they are spun, which is fine.
Overall a really nice service, highly recommended.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

thesyndicate said:
I Got a review copy, thank you very much for testing this service. I am a noob when it comes to this but the OG was nice and explained everything for me. The links are starting to get indexed and I got the report within 48 hours as promised. Will probably order more. Thanks for great link service.

iamtheepxert said:
**Review time**
OP delivered 5 PBN links for review. Given below are my observations:

- Metrics of the websites are reasonable
- TAT was very good
- All links are relevant to my niche
- I was really impressed with Anchor placement
- Links are live and looks pretty natural
- Hopefully links will be indexed soon

In addition, a detailed excel report containing all metrics are provided. Overall good service.
Highly recommended.

Thank you @blackmind
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

provocative said:
I received a review copy of this service in exchange of my review:

What did I get?
5 x OSR PBN Links
  • Report delivered via gmail, in excel format
  • TAT was very fast
  • Communication was great
  • All links are up as of the moment I am writing this review
  • Content is readable
Honestly; Service is good but I did not like the quality of article(s) as they are spun but it think it is expected for the price.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Zakhej said:
Got a review copy from the OP!
Got a 5 pbn link.


The web design of the sites is impressive with SSL installed.
Domains are clean without any spam.
Content is unique and readable.

Here is the screenshot of the metrics.

View attachment 187253


Comparing the price this service is decent.
Communication was easy and fast.
Anchors were added per my request!
Delivery was via email on google drive!

Thanks once again for choosing me for a review copy!
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Starblazer said:
I received 5 PBN links as a review copy.
  • The sites are looking good and have regular blog themes. All of them are general niche sites. The domain metrics are as described in the sales thread.
  • The articles are about exact topic with readable content, and contain a relevant image. There are formatting issues in some articles. The anchor text and URL are properly placed.
  • TAT is fast and communication is good.
  • The report was delivered through e-mail in an excel sheet. The report contains domain, URL, anchor text, target URL, and domain metrics.
Overall, it's a good service if you want PBN links within a budget.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

tipsavvy said:
I received a review copy of 5 PBN Links with the following metrics:

DAPADRAhrefs RDs
213219157
242111118
12321740
23272882
23251199
The metrics are mostly accurate and the content seems to be spun and has some grammar mistakes; hard to read for a human. Articles are around ~450 words long, passed plagiarism test for the most part (0% to 1% plagiarized). blogs don't have logos. I think 4/5 are indexed already which is nice. Too early to determine any results on SERP.
Click to expand...
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

Goen Lee said:
REVIEWS TIME
I received 5 pbns for review copy. Very fast in 1 hour
All have good metrics but spam core is bit high with max 22%
DAPADRAhrefs RDs

30

42

26

47

16

17

28

74

24

49

70

1119

24

21

11

118

21

37

20

483
Themes look good with logo, favicon, contact, custom sidebar,footer,header
Content is unique and readable, highly relevant to my url with 1 image
Overall, this is a good service and same as the OP promised
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

kingslot96 said:
Very good domains to get backlinks from!

I'll get back for more other backlinks for sure!

Thanks for the fast communication and delivery.

Best!

nahid133 said:
Review:
I got 05 links from op as a part of this review


DAPADRAhrefs RDsTFCF
242722812111
24507011192134
161728741211
151821562210
304226471618
Metrics matches as describes
Spun readable content with images
Logo, favicon, premium themes, regular pages
Good backlink profile
For the price it's a good service
Fast communication

Thanks for the copy
Nahid
Click to expand...
Click to expand...

agatasmurf said:
Very good domains to get backlinks from!
Good DR/DA/PA/TF/CF
I recommend to buy, good seller
for all niche

Robottheman said:
Ordered 5 PBN links, metrics are just as promised. Overall a good buy especially for the price
24497011192134
131427651612
152027451514
182211591513
15202845108
Click to expand...

firestar12 said:
Received 5 PBN links from them and the stats are pretty good and the quality is decent:
DAPADRAhrefs RDsTFCF
24497010902134
131426701612
161923301514
172110681513
15202949108
Click to expand...

Robottheman said:
Awesome service from this provider once again. TAT is extremely quick and their size are fairly high quality. Communication was extremely professional as well.

Metrics are awesome for the price that they are charging, and is sure to help diversify your backlink profile. If anyone is looking for a quick boost in their SERP, don't hesitate to work with this provider.

I received a review copy with the following metrics:

Metrics.jpg


as advertised have backlink from authority domains ( wikipedia,apache,etc )
TAT very fast processing
Https on

Nice PBN

Free Review Copy
- The delivery was very fast
- Great communication
- Domains looks good with image, ssl etc ...
- The report by email was amazing

I will order more links soon.
Thx again!



Here are some rankings charts from our clients:

Ranking 2.png



Ranking 3.png



Ranking 4.png




Ranking 5.png





Ranking 6.png



1642407266495.png
1642407320316.png

1642407373557.png






please show the sample
Sent you samples already. Waiting for reply


Order placed
Your order finished. Sending you report also in sometime.




Free Review Copies!!!!! Free Review Copies!!!!
I am Giving Free Review Copies For Test Package.

Only Criteria:
You Should Not Be Seller On BHW
To Claim Your Review Fill Out Your Details and Make Sure Your Put Correct Username In Form. And Also Post In Thread.
Select Test Package And Fill Out All Details Properly To Claim Your Free Review.
And Use Below Code To Get Free Review

FreeTrial

Also I am giving 30% discount as a review copy on sticky post packages. Below is the coupon code.

30OSR

For Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages I am giving 15% discount. Below is code for that

15OSR

For Platinum Package I am giving 24% discount. For that use below Code

24OSR


 

blackmind

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
430
Website
osrseosolutions.com
Placed order for the Thinker package, looking forward for the reports mate.
Thank You for placing order with us. :)
your order already has been started



Free Review Copies!!!!! Free Review Copies!!!!
I am Giving Free Review Copies For Test Package.

Only Criteria:
You Should Not Be Seller On BHW
To Claim Your Review Fill Out Your Details and Make Sure Your Put Correct Username In Form. And Also Post In Thread.
Select Test Package And Fill Out All Details Properly To Claim Your Free Review.
And Use Below Code To Get Free Review

FreeTrial

Also I am giving 30% discount as a review copy on sticky post packages. Below is the coupon code.
30OSR

For Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages I am giving 15% discount. Below is code for that
15OSR

For Platinum Package I am giving 24% discount. For that use below Code
24OSR

 
Top