Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this with you. I started my site Feb 26th after extensively reading BHW. I am averaging 2000 uniques a day with 10,000 page views and I am seeing an upward trend each week. Ranked shy of 125,000 in US Traffic according to Alexa. I can upload some screen shots, but I'm not selling anything, so you can take my word. All of this has been completely white hat. I use Scrape Box for other blogs, but there is nothing black hat about this. Before I tell you how I did this, I want to say I am not going to share my KW or my Niche. I know whenever someone starts a post like this there are 5 or 6 people who ask. Also big thing is that my niche is super hot right now. Tons of attention. I believe that is the major part of this. In some cases I am ranked 2 for my keyword and ranked top 5 for longtails. I put up this site right before it got hot. So what did I do? 1. KW in domain and it is a .com. I think that is by far the most important aspect. You have to have the KW. I also have a word after that KW. So if my niche was bikes it is bikepics.com. Get it? 2. Stuffed a lot of keywords into my footer in Wordpress. Not like bike, motorbike, etc. But more like This bike is great for exercising, and bicycling around town. Buy this bicycle, and you will have a great bicycle to ride. Stuff like that. 3. Plug ins: All in one SEO XML Sitemap 4) Blog Comments - Everything is manual. I used Google News and found relevant articles to post my comments to. I only have roughly 120 backlinks and probably only 20% are ****************. 5) Facebook - I check facebook daily and post links on fan pages. 6) Update the blog with content. But here's the deal. 90% of my content is one sentence. The other 10% is content taken from news articles and I post a blurb and write read more at the article with a link. I believe its important that each Title has my KW and other variations of the long tail. 7) OnlyWire with robo form. It really takes like 1/2 hour to sign up for each site. 8) Digg linkbait type articles 9) Reddit linkbait type articles What I don't do or haven't done: 1) ZERO Article Marketing 2) ZERO Squidoo Lenses 3) ZERO PPC Campaigns 4) ZERO MySpace marketing 5) ZERO Outsourcing 6) ZERO Blog Directories 7) ZERO Blog Carnivals 8) ZERO Link Wheels Now the big question...how much am I making? Well, there are no ads on the site at all. I wanted to keep it clean and catchy in the beginning. I have now drafted a proposal to some of the companies in the industry who would benefit from my traffic. Sorry if this pretty long, but I wanted to share and maybe debunk some myths that are floating around.