Offshore company account etc for international traveler

Discussion in 'Business & Tax Advice' started by Sailkraft, Aug 2, 2013.

  1. Sailkraft

    Sailkraft Newbie

    Aug 2, 2013
    Likes Received:
    I would appreciate advise on the following.

    I am from new zealand but live on a sail boat currently in SE Asia and travel between countries on a regular basis

    I work on the internet supplying goods from HK to customers in different countries. Money comes into my account from different customers and I pay out of my account to my HK supplier.

    Currently I am paying tax on this in NZ. I would like to pay less tax.

    What would be your suggestions as to my course of action?
  2. darwin33

    darwin33 Registered Member

    Nov 13, 2012
    Likes Received:
    make yourself a hk ltd. beware you will not be able to pay your hk supplier from your hk company, but most likely they have a chinese account too and then is all ok.