1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need traffic for tobacco sale website

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Kovan12325, May 3, 2017.

  1. Kovan12325

    Kovan12325 Newbie

    Joined:
    May 3, 2017
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Hey! I'm looking for advice where i can buy traffic for tobacco store. Geo is UK. I'll be very glad to see your answers. TY

    Regards.
     
  2. Anurag655

    Anurag655 Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2017
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    1
    Gender:
    Male
    Buy, traffic Is not a good Idea... In my point of view you have to perform Geo target based SEO operation for your website. Improve your online presence In Europe, Improve organic searches. If you are familiar with SEO techniques then go for It otherwise hire someone to perform. Its a long term plan. You don't need to buy traffic again and again.
     
  3. psmanipulator

    psmanipulator BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2017
    Messages:
    225
    Likes Received:
    33
    Gender:
    Male
    Post in uk forums that are related to tobacco or similar..
    You can,also do instagram and fb ads to target uk
     
  4. pawan2329

    pawan2329 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2012
    Messages:
    75
    Likes Received:
    9
    ou can buy pop up and pop under traffic as they do not have very strict guidelines
    this kind of traffic coverts low but the cost is also very low to buy that
     
  5. blackhatguy420

    blackhatguy420 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2014
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    5
    whats your contact information?
     
  6. se900se

    se900se Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2014
    Messages:
    1,332
    Likes Received:
    501
    Occupation:
    Traffic Arbitrage
    Location:
    New York
    Home Page:
    90% would be bots, the other 10% untargeted wankers :)
    100% wasted money!
     
  7. Kovan12325

    Kovan12325 Newbie

    Joined:
    May 3, 2017
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Thanks to all who answered.
    send me your skype in pm. ty
     
  8. Florin26

    Florin26 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2016
    Messages:
    87
    Likes Received:
    10
    Gender:
    Male
    You can try popunder ads targeted by country and category.You can take a look here: https://webstraffic.eu/buy-website-traffic/