Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by larrykinglive, Sep 17, 2014.
The title explains it all. Need someone to help warm up the IPs on a dedicated server.
You are new to forum so first its good if you take a look around i am sure you can find lots of topic regarding mailing and warmup process.
- Start with your best list so you can get good open rate, bounce and complaints rate should not be high so select niche and list carefully to start
- ISPs rules should be properly configured so you send mails under radar
- Now if you have 2 ips and want to send 200k/ month then its good to start with 3k mails/day ( make sure you are not exceeding daily limit per ISP ) keep this volume atleast for 15 days .increase 50% of your current volume and keep
that for 15 days
example - if you are sending 3k per day then increase to 3+1.5k = 4.5k per day
You have to follow this process for 45 days and you will be able to deliver approx 200k mails per month with 2 ips
- You have to monitor errors in proper way if number of errors are high then you cant increase volume. but still you can increase volume for ISPs which are not generating error
Example - If you are getting error only with aol.. then you can increase volume for other ISPs except aol
- Its important to maintain volume everyday so you have to send mails daily try to not miss any single day between warmup period
- FBL must for mailing servers so you can remove complainers. dont send mails to unsubscribers and complainers again and again
hope you will find this helpful.. write in your next post if you have more questions
Separate names with a comma.