Discussion in 'General PPC Discussion' started by reichstagsuperstar, May 10, 2012.
Choosing the right keywords for the adwords campaign as well as for your site is the basic key to start with, I suppose.
It seems after the penguin update that social links are the way to go (atleast it is for me) so i would get on it and start working on those twitter retweets and facebook shares.
I would also go with scheduling unique content atleast a couple of times a week the next long period of time so you don't have to think about that.
Slowly work yourself up with guestposts (can get them for free if you write people unique content) and forum profile links.
That alone should net you some visitors and get you back on track.
1) Make 4-5 accounts, follow 800-1000 people with each one. That will land you aprox. 300-500 followers.
2) Repin about 300 popular pins on each account. That will give you some more followers (in some cases ALOT more).
3) Take 100 popular pins (popular categories related with your niche) and save them to your computer.
4) Make a post on your blog/site with max. 3 pictures per post.
5) Pin them to your Pinterest profile linking to your website.
6) Repeat steps 3,4,5.
7) Repeat step 6 infinite+1 times.
It works like a charm, no hit and miss issues unless you're doing affiliate (clickbank, amazon etc.).
PS: BEWARE: Thou shall try to do this manually and thou shall do this method for no more than 5 accounts. If a valliant knight should muster the courage to use more accounts I urge him to take the path of the proxies, for he shall be damned into the Pinterest banned inferno where he will be mauled by a raving 3 headed Matt Cutts hydra. You have been warned! Muahahahaaha .... HA!
Separate names with a comma.